Product Comparison: Dell U3219Q vs Dell UP3216Q
- The monitor runs at 60Hz and pleasing to the eyes.
- Darks are dark, colors are crisp, resolution is amazing.
- This monitor at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 is great.
- The high resolution is awesome and the bezels are thinner than I expected.
- At full 4K resolution, fonts are a bit too small even at 32".
- This turned out to be a very nice monitor. Very good resolution.
- Very good resolution. You can turn it off and back on without things moving on the screen.
- The resolution I think it's a wise choice for pragmatic video editors who are looking for "Best Bang for the Buck" solutions.
- This is the right size for 4k resolution.
- The 4K resolution of the Dell has blown me away.
- There's a lot to love about the U3219, colors are rich and even a bit too saturated.
- The color accuracy, right out of the box is perfect, and you can trust it to stay that way.
- Bright, beautiful, elegant form factor.
- Awesome colors, incredibly clear, massive real-estate, stand an housing incredibly solid and ergonomical.
- Color is excellent with deep blacks, bright whites, and excellent contrast.
- Under normal use the colors are mostly accurate. I do a mix of video and gaming on it.
- Fantastic Monitor with Great Color.
- It's sharp, matches the Retina Display's pixel density, and has amazing color.
- Beautiful picture with amazing color!
- Great-looking monitor with beautiful color reproduction.
- That said it is still a nice monitor with the current features.
- Really nice. Premium price, but premium features.
- I especially like the rotating arm that easily allows me to rotate the monitor to portrait mode and the Picture in a Picture feature.
- The monitor has an easy to work menu and the presets allow you to change it for your use, be it movies, games, etc.
- I can keep my development environment open side by side with my browser. Good monitor features.
- The peripherals are well-placed and the KVM (picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture) features are decent.
- Allows full size or larger full page document images in side-by-side configuration.
- I am using Windows 10 that does a good job scaling the font size.
- There is only so much detail the human eye can see at any given distance, and I think 4k is nearing that level of detail.
- Awful light bleeding, red tinted from right to left side.
- I have a brand new MacBook Pro and it is connected via USB-C to the monitor.
- I use a gigabit USB-3.0 adapter with the monitors USB port to connect to my wired network.
- I am using a straight DisplayPort connection and things have been working fine for me.
- Besides my laptop, I also have a ps4 pro connected. Easy connect.
- I’m using a dell laptop to connect to this monitor and it’s operating extremely well – no lag or latency issues.
- It has all the connections that I have been holding out for in a 4K monitor.
- The speaker bar (not included) matches it well and connects over USB for power and audio.
- Was very easy to connect to a PC using the HDMI to HDMI cable.
- Comes with an HDMI cable, a DisplayPort cable, and a USB 3.0 upstream cable, each 5+ foot.
- With its multiple USB ports should make for a nice way of hooking multiple such monitors to one or more systems side by side.