Product Comparison: LG 29UB67 vs LG 29UM69G
- Update your pc better this screen, DVI cable only support your pc resolution. Good resolution on the monitor.
- This is awesome monitor with great resolution if you are actually its intended user.
- Overall it is great monitor to use. Good refresh rate and resolution also.
- Overall product is very good but can't get 2560x1080 resolution on monitor.
- The maximum resolution I am getting on the monitor is 1920x1080.
- It plays nice looks nice 75hz is fine for the most part.
- A lot of games support 21:9 surprisingly without any weirdness, so this a good wide screen.
- Dimensions of 2560x1080 with 75Hz refresh rate and IPS screen do its job.
- Ultrawide 21:9 ratio is a godsend when i'm working in CAD, PHOTOSHOP, etc.
- 21:9 is wide but not so wide that it causes strain while using it.
- Color reproduction is good, ultra wide is good for computing.
- Good screen and colors. Overall good monitor.
- Picture quality (colour and contrast) is really good.
- Widescreen Monitor amazing Panel Great colours 99% SRGB Contrast is Amazing.
- Display quality and clarity is something to watch.
- This screen definitely delivers above average image quality with vibrant colors.
- The viewing angles are perfect even when i use it vertically.
- IPS panel on my product has virtually no visible backlight bleed.
- Picture quality, colors and whole screen quality are superb.
- The picture looks amazing and vibrant, and I am definitely recommending these to friends of mine.
- Good for programmers needing to view many lines of code at a time thanks to vertical pivot rotation feature.
- 4 screen split tool is awesome to organised windows and work-space.
- Very handy features. Great display for gaming and productivity.
- Excellent monitor. Many features and input ports.
- I think the software bundled is quite old and cannot work either on mac (saval hi nahi) or windows.
- The monitor speakers are surprisingly pretty good.
- The speakers are loud i run them at like 7 or 8 for comfortable hearing that is out of a 100.
- A very user-friendly nipple button under the monitor for easy on/off and changing settings.
- Hard to tell left from right in video games because the speakers aren't far apart enough.
- Only downside is the 1ms motion blur reduction mode causes hefty flickering, not sure how to fix it.
- I am connecting this monitor with my MacBook Pro mid-2012 via Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter to HDMI port.
- Lot of connectivity options. Sharp text.
- It can connect to ps3 and display in full screen which is awesome.
- Excellent piece. Could connect my both PCs.
- Tried all kinds of cables and connectivity option on all ports, HDMI, Dvi-D, VGA, Displayport etc. Not working.
- After upgrading my graphics card to a 2080ti, this works over the display port flawless.
- I like the most is the usb-c input port that really makes the difference.
- You can connect any modern device! I highly recommend this product.
- I purchased this over other products because of the USB C connection to the monitor that could charge as well as act as the HDMI.
- Sufficient for carrying the correct charge for a MacBook Pro as well as HDMI.