Product Comparison: Eizo EV2450 vs Dell U2414H
- Really good size, perfect quality and extremely important to protect your eyes with very good quality screen.
- Fantastic quality monitor, would recommend to anyone.
- The response time is great. Love it.
- It is a fantastic monitor, with fast a super response panel. It will look great in any setup.
- With 16:9 ratio and 1080p, 23,8" is too small.
- Response for gaming is fantastic and of course for photo editing which is why I got it.
- Full HD 24" screen, great to work on. Highly recommend.
- I love! Completely HD and I love I can connect my laptop via HDMI.
- This 24" is much sharper at 1080p than a 1080p 27" and the screen size is large enough for working on two documents at a time.
- 1080p resolution is quite weak at this time. Recommend to avoid, as this is really old.
- The screen is non reflective so there is hardly any glare.
- Colors were very good right out of the box, a lot better than some high end Benq's.
- The colors and image quality are really good.
- The glow wasn't as bad as it looks in the pictures, but it was substantial.
- Trying to watch movies on this was painful due to the right lower glow.
- Great quality IPS display, worked straight out the box and comes preconfigured for colour and lighting.
- The colours are spot on, the IPS isn't as good as I expect, but it is good especially compared with my old All in one screen.
- I can say that the quality of image is second to none. IPS monitors really are beautiful.
- Good sharp crisp image, good backlight, no backlight bleeding, no dead or stuck pixels.
- The colour accuracy on this monitor is incredible, I'll definitely be buying another one in the near future.
- Easy on the eyes and with a 5 year warranty. Stronghly recommend any Eizo monitor.
- Fantastic screen. Already the second EIZO screen that I get and I am not planning to change brand in the future.
- Touch controls are very impressive, they respond immediately and the menus move instantly.
- Pretty thin bezels on the top and sides.
- The white LED indicator on the front wasn't too bright, in fact it was a bit too dim as it didn't illuminate the indicator area completely so to speak.
- The stand is great, and I particularly love the way you can raise or lower the screen using just a fingertip.
- The good things are the stand is excellent, the colours are great, the USB hub is a wonderful feature, the borders are slim.
- The screen controls are via touch operated buttons on the monitor bezel.
- The stands are neat and stable. The screen can rotate into portrait mode which is occasionally useful.
- The thing I love most about this monitor is how thin the bezel is, makes the viewing experience so much better.
- Has many connection points, speakers and 2 USB 3 connectors.
- Excellent monitor for connecting to a chromebook! I use a toshiba chromebook 2.
- It’s excellent that this monitor has many connectors.
- The stand was nice and sturdy, but I couldn't get the monitor as low as I'd like. I think the lowest point is about 2cm from the table. And it's hard to get to the connectors.
- Cable holder on the back is very flimsy and weak.
- Good connectivity - 2xDP+link for daisy-chaining and 2xHDMI.
- Good addition is audio out for a soundbar, and they also have a USB3 hub built into them which I hadn't appreciated when I ordered.
- I have two of these plugged into my MacBook Pro and they work brilliantly.
- Recommend this Dell product due to the input options for the screen, the easy adjustable screen tilt and height.
- It's got loads of ports, the USB works on pass through even with the computer off so I can still charge devices if I wish.