Product Comparison: Dell S2715H vs Dell SE2717H
- Movies look excellent in playback. Not tried gaming yet, but on my to-do list.
- Perfect monitor - great size, very impressive sound and quality.
- What a Magnificent monitor, outstanding picture and excellent sound, I can't fault it in any way.
- Good monitor with nice refresh rate and response time.
- Looks amazing but the resolution was a deal breaker to me.
- This monitor is very good for first time pc builders.
- The monitor is high quality and although it states that it supports only 60Hz (75Hz with freesync) i was able to bump it up to 75 by changing the intel graphics settings.
- For the price it's excellent. Color accuracy is really good. Only hdmi and VGA inputs but that's all I needed.
- The monitor looks incredibly sharp and crisp, and they feel very smooth due to the great response time.
- The colours look fantastic. It's very easy to set up with no screwdrivers required.
- Love these monitors, ordered two, looks beautiful with the small bezels.
- Great colour accuracy when calibrated = I mean very very good.
- I love the vibrant colour reproduction on its glossy panel. Granted the glossy panel is not everyone's cup of tea especially when you have strong lights shining right onto your monitor.
- It has a high gloss finish like a TV, so you would not want it backlit by a window as reflection would be distracting.
- The only downside to this product is that it has a glossy screen, which can be a problem if the sun shines directly on to it.
- Good contrast ratio, nice deep colours - for the money this is a surprisingly good monitor.
- The colour range is great and the everything is so much clearer and precise.
- Monitor provides a clean crisp display ideal for general office work.
- Bought this monitor as a second monitor for photo editing and it is fantastic. Nice, bright and sharp and a doddle to set up.
- The quality and picture is great, and the product looks professional sitting on my desk. Great purchase and no dead pixels so another plus.
- Amazing looking well made screen. And it has great speakers.
- Excellent monitor, quality is perfect and sound is brilliant.
- This monitor is great for home entertainment and casual gaming. The thin bezels are extremely sexy.
- Pretty nice monitor with great stand and lot of additional features.
- The way plastic holder don't feel very strong.
- Got this at an amazing deal and this is by far the best monitor I have used. It is made of good materials.
- The size is perfect as it gives as much detail as possible but has a small footprint from the stand which makes it ideal for people looking for more screen space with limited desk space.
- My immediate impression is one of disappointment. I am using it at the moment, and I can sense the eye strain.
- The monitor is not adjustable. Its position is fixed.
- The only downside of this product is that the height is not adjustable and it does not have screw holes for the wall mount.
- I use it for both my work and home laptops using both VGA and HDMI connections. No degradation at all.
- Great product, Great picture, easy to set up, great quality, honestly the glossy screen isn't much of an issue.
- The monitor are easily connected to PC via VGA.
- Connection via HDMI is stable and easy. The monitor works great.
- I did not like that the monitor is limited to a couple of inputs and the lack of DisplayPort.
- This has a mere VGA and HDMI connection, no built in speakers or line out.
- I have two connected to my laptop, one via HDMI and the other via VGA (comes with VGA cable - bonus!). Both images are crisp and sharp.
- I literally took it out of the box, plugged in the power and the HDMI cable to the laptop, switched it on and it just works. I couldn't ask for anything more.
- Very good and easy to set up. It is simple connect with PC.
- It has only two input sockets HDMI and VGA (No HDMI cable was provided.)