Product Comparison: BenQ EW2775ZH vs BenQ GW2780
- Really like the screen, very good picture quality.
- The picture quality is pretty decent and seems to be fairly low input lag for gaming.
- The performance is impressive in all fast paced action games and movies.
- The picture quality is superb, the resolution amazing - can put a number of windows all on one screen and work just on the one monitor - really useful for work.
- Good screen and picture quality - using with a MacBook Pro.
- It has small bezels and good quality image, good build quality.
- Full HD resolution perfect for 27". Lots of colour and other options in the menus for those that need them.
- The screen quality is very good, it’s 1080 resolution so it’s easy to use the monitor for many hours at a time without getting eye strain.
- The monitor is good quality, and the set up instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- Superb value for a very good business monitor. Very clear image, very easy to type on and use for office work, good resolution and lots of ports and sockets.
- The blacks are deep and it is a bright panel so watching movies on this is brilliant with vivid colours and accurate colour display.
- The screen is a perfect size for a PC monitor and I have experienced no light bleed or backlight issues.
- Not bad picture quality. Viewing angles not too bad for a VA panel.
- Colour is good and the brightness goes up high and down low.
- Va panel has good blacks and contrast but viewing angle is not quite that of an IPS. Much better than a TN though.
- Screen is matte and not glossy. I like it.
- The colour and contrast are just that good.
- Light-weight, almost no frame screen at a very reasonable price. Quality, high resolution picture, good contrast and colour balance.
- The contrast and brightness are very easy to adjust and as I use this monitor as one of three benQ monitors, I get the same resolution.
- Colour calibrating is a must, and even then might not be perfect.
- Bezels are not tiny, but also not large like some.
- It's pretty solid looking and quite nicely finished.
- Great looking on the desk, perfect size for a normal desk, very easy to setup, great display clarity, overall happy buy.
- The included brightness intelligence function is amazing on the eyes at night or when you are working on this for a large amount of time.
- The picture quality is gorgeous. It's also really light - I thought a 27" monitor was going to be really heavy. Makes mounting it on a stand very easy.
- Bezels are very slim. Very good image quality.
- Has a VESA mount which makes it easy to use a monitor desk mount.
- Sharpness and built-in EyeCare software with all of them which is great for continuity.
- Good design of mount and cable locations. Good luminosity and clarity. Incredible value.
- Product is great: screen is great and material for base is very sturdy.
- Very easy to set up. It has good jacks for connection.
- The connectors provide very high-quality performance.
- Assembling was pretty easy and then connecting to the computer didn't take too long.
- Slim and great quality image easy to connect. Everything you want.
- Easy to set up with the HDMI cable. Good visibility. Great screen size to easily fit a couple of spreadsheets on side by side.
- Provides a good image quality even when using D-Sub (aka VGA) cable.
- Using HDMI makes the image even sharper.
- Comes with two cables: D-Sub (aka VGA) cable and HDMI cable, which is very handy and I use them to connect the two monitors without any extra devices.
- Overall a good monitor with nice colour reproduction, enough brightness for indoor use and a good array of connections.
- You have to choose the video input HDMI/VGA manually which is quite frustrating when you don't know this when you first buy it.