Product Comparison: Samsung C27F398 vs Samsung C27F591
- Good resolution, bright and clear display.
- The monitor is very nicely styled. Resolution is brilliant.
- Good high resolution monitor.
- If you want a curved monitor, then it looks like 1920x1080 is the highest resolution available for a 27inch curved screen.
- The resolution of the monitor is not the highest around.
- The curved screen and resolution is nice.
- Resolution is fantastic and the audio quality is right on point.
- Beautiful resolution and brightness.
- Great monitor with incredible resolution.
- Great monitor, 1080p doesn't look great at this size.
- Colours are displayed quite well.
- Colours are a vivid out of the box.
- Great colour gamut, contrast is good and for use with Photoshop and light room gets very close to my printers. Very happy.
- Lovely display, HD quality is great, screen is crisp and colours are very good.
- Lovely screen, picture quality and colours are top notch.
- Out of the box it feels well calibrated with nice vibrant colors.
- Great Color and Brightness, love the curve and the price.
- The color and brightness of the monitor are great and the response time seems good.
- Clear, good color and the wider screen is a boon.
- Beautiful color and I like that it has built-in speakers.
- Although not a tv - this monitor features the new curved design to enhance the viewing experience.
- It features one control on the back for all operations and the screen is super-slim, with the promised gentle curve.
- It is a very nice monitor with some very nice features.
- The curved screen gives streaming and gaming a nice depth, which is really nice. Good features.
- No automatic off though which was a bit disappointing.
- This monitor seem to have all the features I wanted.
- The newer version of this monitor has an eyecare feature.
- That has built-in speakers and a very good viewing experience.
- Nice curve, nice picture, game mode/freesync features.
- There is one toggle switch for the controls (turn on/off, change brightness, etc.) I like this feature.
- I use the monitor for my home office so that I can connect and display on two screens including my laptop.
- I have watched a few blurays on it by connecting via a hdmi cable and the picture quality is just as crisp and clear.
- My son has connected his game station to it and he is absolutely smitten with it - I doubt I will ever get it back!
- It has replaced my 19" bedroom TV too as it connects via HDMI to my blu-ray player.
- I connecting it up to my blu-ray player via the HDMI cable that comes supplied - and the picture is stunning.
- My monitors are connected to my Laptop. Easy connect.
- When you connect it, you are amazed of how different it feels from a traditional monitor.
- The color is awesome and has flexibility in the connectivity types.
- Looses connection and sound out of nowhere.
- No mounting options for wall and limited audio, visual connections.