Product Comparison: LG 27UK600 vs LG 27UL600
- The 4K works fine and is not an issue. But the real purpose and benefit is the HDR 10 capability.
- The 2160p resolution with HDR on this screen is just amazing.
- When playing games at 4k with HDR, the image looks really good.
- The response time is 5ms, so ghosting is to be expected.
- The monitor is only 60hz so it's better to use for consoles than on PC.
- The Monitor in 4K is brilliant and looks really nice out the Box.
- 4k content looks amazing on this monitor. Great for games.
- Great improvement over my old monitor not even fullhd, would recommend.
- Since I play at 60fps singleplayer games, I don't have any problem with the 60hz refresh rate for my games.
- Major gripe that max refresh rate is 60Hz which is weak for games.
- I am definitely impressed by its picture quality and colours.
- The matte finish on the front is really nice addition.
- Resolution and general color reproduction of IPS panel is great.
- IPS panel out of the box provide great image and now set up on my desk is 100% perfect.
- Max screen brightness of 450 nits which is pretty low for a HDR monitor.
- Colours pop really nice and all fells high quality and vibrant.
- Graphics are punchy and vivid, but more importantly to me, even though text is smaller it's absolutely pin sharp and easy to read.
- Colours really pop and text is so crisp and black!
- Photos are like the real bright and colour i remember when taking them.
- Moderate brightness and colour reproduction, so maybe not the best for photography.
- If your looking for a gaming hdr solution for the best looking games, I recommend this piece of kit.
- Playing HDR games looks simply stunning. Call of Duty WWII and Hitman with HDR transforms the gaming experience.
- Responsive bottom stick to navigate menus, that clearly has been upgraded over previous models.
- Menu interface is a pleasure to use (compared to another I tried), intuitive and responsive.
- Windows 10 HDR setting is horrible, makes screen look like a dying LCD screen with fading colours.
- The menu you change settings has to be the easiest I've ever used on any monitor.
- The Screen is gorgeous to watch movies on and play games.
- HDR took a bit of setting up but watching 4k HDR videos on YouTube was amazing!
- The stand on this one allows it to sit further back on my desk because the base is a U shape that sits further forward.
- I really wish stand could adjust height and orientation.
- No issues working with my Macbook pro/Raspberry Pi was perfect for my needs.
- Works via the HDMI cable from my Mac so no extra cables to enable it is a bonus once its plugged in.
- Very good as both HDMI are 2.0 so they both support 60hz as well as diplayport.
- Awful QC connection issues with DP and HDMI.
- HDMI port 1 no longer accepts a 4K signal with the correct menu settings enabled.
- Quality of screen is very good and works well when connected with the Xbox and PlayStation.
- Worked much better with the display port for 4K on the PC.
- Monitor includes both HDMI and Display Cords, which is very convenient.
- To get Sound you need to connect Headphone to Headphone connector from Monitor to PC. This is something ridiculous.
- HDMI does not work for NVIDIA G-Sync ad works only with DP.