Product Comparison: HP 22es vs HP 27f
- 1080p on a monitor of this size looks great, even with a PS4.
- Full HD resolution is just about ok at the 22 inch size.
- The monitor is better than expected. The resolution is beautiful and everything works great.
- Good value and great resolution however I only use for the presentation of MS Office products.
- The drop in resolution is noticeable but not an issue.
- Fabulous high resolution, and also supports all the in-between resolutions.
- It looks great, and importantly the resolution and image quality is brilliant.
- Great resolution, contrast, can be a bit bright on default setting but you can easily turn down.
- Really good quality - 1080x1920 resolution, and really thin bezels.
- Max resolution is 1080p and you cannot use force Gsync on these monitors.
- Excellent colors, very good quality.
- Great ascetics and great color representation.
- It has fantastic colours, it is very thin and lightweight.
- The picture is stable and flicker free with acceptable colours and black levels.
- Good and bright picture with excellent colour, looks modern with nice trim.
- Thanks to the IPS panel, the image can be seen clearly from every angle, without the colors fading.
- The IPS panel displays decent colors from all angles.
- Its ultra slim profile and good picture quality.
- Great picture, good colour quality.
- The colours are pretty poor and having worked on a variety of monitors I’d say this is at the bottom end.
- Extremely easy to attach the stand, no tools required.
- Monitor is very light and thin and can be tilted vertically for better viewing angles.
- The tilt range is perfect and I love the fact it has an option to turn on and off the power LED from the settings.
- Is also anti glare which is a definite plus.
- Only redeeming feature is that is was cheap.
- It's incredibly slim, stylish and the ergonomic features or adjusting the height and being able to tilt the screen are great.
- Really love power saving features that turn off standby mode after its been sat ldile for 20 hours.
- I am very impressed with picture quality and features.
- A helpful feature is the screen’s anti-glare coating.
- The design is pretty standard, and the stand looks a little clunky, but it has an impressively slim bezel around the edges.
- Connected it to my MacBook, worked like a charm.
- I connected it to my Dell Inspiron via the supplied HDMI cable.
- Has both HDMI and VGA inputs. I like it.
- I use it mostly for my desktop PC. Easy connect.
- It was easy to set up. It comes with a HDMI cable, so if you only have VGA output from your PC you need to get one, but it is best to use HDMI.
- Just plug it in and connect it, job done.
- VGA and HDMI connections which is great as can connect with any laptop.
- Just connect & we have lift off (no need to load enclosed DVD).
- Not suitable for designers or anyone wanting to connect to a Mac.
- Easy to install but the only gripe is a lack of connectivity options, with only a single dvi and hdmi port.