Product Comparison: ASUS PA328Q vs ASUS PA329Q
- First impressions were awesome. 4K resolution is fantastic. Colour range and accuracy is fantastic.
- The colour calibration on the screen is excellent, making scanned images and design artwork much easier to process.
- I like the resolution and refresh rate.
- The response time is better than any other monitor I've used, and the resolution is just amazing.
- The refresh rate is too slow on them for gaming.
- Fantastic monitor and love the high-resolution.
- 32 inches is perfect for 4k resolution in my opinion. Make sure you have a graphics card that can handle 4k 60hz.
- Superb monitor. There isn't a single thing I can find fault with.
- Very good monitor. Very pleased with it. Picture is very good. No dead pixels etc.
- The picture quality is excellent. I use it connected to a laptop, to edit photos, as the colour quality is much better on the monitor.
- The screen is a pretty good semi-matte finish and I have no reflections or fuzzy detail problems.
- The sRGB setting is factory calibrated and fixed and appears spot-on with close to 100% sRGB coverage.
- The monitor is set for sRGB colour and calibrated in the factory, matching the settings for my cameras, editing software and printers.
- It was easy to put together and connected fine, the picture was sharp and clear.
- The colour reproduction on this is pretty good and very close to sRGB.
- Nice colour depth and great resolution.
- As a photographer and videographer, I need 100% accuracy in colour editing and this screen really delivers.
- Colour reproduction is perfect. Clarity and sharpness is just awesome, I don't see how it can get any better.
- What can i say, amazing colors, good quality materials.
- The colors reproduction brightness fantastic. If you looking monitor for photography i think its a good choice, photo look amaze.
- Style, nice stand, good looks with thin bezel.
- The screen hardware can apparently be re-calibrated using a colour test 'dongle and the ASUS software.
- The screen can also be rotated around its vertical axis which would be useful to any user not able to sit directly in front of it.
- The stand is solid and stable and the whole thing has a clean, modern design with a slim, lightly textured, black surround to the screen.
- The quality of the unit is great and the controls are easy to use and I have had no problems at all on Windows 10.
- Great height adjustment and pitch (with little effort). It can be lowered so thats its almost touching the desk which is great.
- Set up was easy, manoeuvrability on the stand is slick and smooth.
- Beautiful display, Great flexibility with the pivot, rotate and hight adjustable stand.
- Buttons to control hidden on the back this is very lame.
- Amazing monitor but the backlight bleeding is too bad.
- All connections are on the back of the monitor, clearly labelled and accessible.
- I haven't yet found a need to use the four USB3 outlets on the left side of the connection panel but one will be handy in the near future for another external HDD.
- Connected using the HDMI port the monitor displays a wider colour gamut, much better than the monitor it has replaced.
- I like the included USB hub on the side.
- The Display port and reboot problems can be worked round on occasion if necessary by twiddling the monitor control to keep the monitor awake.
- I like that it has lots of USB 3 ports on side and bottom.
- Great picture quality overall. And It was simple connect.
- Quality monitor with several options for connecting to PC. Colours render well, making photo-editing so much easier.
- Switching between devices (e.g. mac and PC) this isn't as good an experience as it could be.
- Tilt or access to ports on the back bottom really a pain.