Product Comparison: Eizo CG277 vs Eizo CG2730
- I'm a professional photographer and fine art publisher, this resolution is perfect for monitor.
- Good solid build. Good resolution.
- Great purchase. I love this monitor for my pc. Nice resolution and refresh rate.
- Really is the best pro monitor with good resolution.
- Eizo CG277 27" Monitor With IPS panel. I like this size and resolution.
- It is extremely light for the size of the 27˝ monitor.
- In 27 inches QHD I think we have my favorite and the best quality / price ratio.
- It is a "normally" widescreen, thus promoting a multi-screen working environment.
- The display has a 27" panel and is 637 mm wide which is great for multiscreen work.
- The best quality/price ratio in 27 inches monitors.
- Colour accuracy is fantastic.
- Inbuilt colour calibration works flawlessly.
- Matt panel gives a great viewing experience.
- Although several years old it is still a great performer and best in class for professional image makers.
- There is accurate colour is important and beautiful.
- Sober and elegant aesthetics, excellent contrast, automatic calibration is of an absolute comfort.
- Lifelike colour reproduction. Proof prints sit immediately without re-correction several times.
- Magnificent, almost "silky" look on images and gradients via IPS Anti-Glare screen.
- Very accurate color, uniformity, no light bleed and great viewing angles.
- The CG2730 has a wide gamut panel that reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB color space.
- Working with RAW or Adobe RGB images this wide gamut monitor looks very good. Good features.
- The 3D LUT provides for the most precise tone, good feature.
- The sensor is perfectly aligned to the monitor, good feature.
- With ColorNavigator, you can perform calibration quickly, easily, i love this, perfect features for me.
- The usual software calibration takes a long time.
- Calibration with the built-in colorimeter and the software from Eizo no problem.
- Love the touch sensitive buttons at the bottom right.
- Can be calibrated to give a very good impression of the result of the image editing.
- This Eizo CG2730 has an excellent built-in colorimeter that you will use with the ColorNavigator software.
- Built-in calibration + ColorNavigator is a big advantage of Ezio's monitors.
- You can connect most of your devices.
- PC, laptop or cameras you can connect directly to the monitor, easy.
- The monitor has a number of different ports. Easy connect.
- The HDMI signals supported refresh rates of 60. Good connection.
- Included HDMI cable to transfer digital video and audio signals very good quality. For PC and laptop easy connect.
- The back panel carrying handle and now has 3x USB ports.
- USB c would have been nice, but there is no something like this.
- You can connect most of your devices, such as computer, laptop or cameras directly to the monitor because the monitor has a number of different ports.
- The HDMI port is ideal for video and film production. For my line of work, I use DisplayPort as it has some small advantages.
- No connection after calibration with ColorNavigator.