Product Comparison: Dell U2715H-1 vs Dell U2719D
- I use a mini display port and the resolution is awesome!
- I needed a good 4k monitor because i am a graphic designer/business owner and this was great for the price! Good resolution.
- The display is nominally rated higher resolution than the Apple Thunderbolt Display (TD) it replaced.
- Best screen on the market, 4K resolution is amazing.
- The 2560x1440 resolution I use does not seem as crisp.
- The picture quality is pretty nice overall, it's great for gaming and has low input latency and ghosting.
- 27" at 1440p is perfect for me and this monitor does not disappoint.
- if you want 27" monitor with high quality picture go for this. Recommended.
- Very good value for a display of this resolution and size.
- Really like the 1440p picture quality and tiny bezels.
- The color displayed is 100% accurate.
- My new 3D work actually looks better now thanks to this display since I do a lot of subtle lighting and color correction work.
- Colors are vivid and accurate.
- This one is a lot better than the lg 4k. The colors are a lot nicer.
- Great resolution and color accuracy.
- The monitor has a excellent out of the box calibration and I was lucky enough to receive one with almost no black light glow.
- Picture quality is more clear and a bit stronger colors than my old TN monitor.
- Very beautiful monitor from Dell, 8bit panel full rgb cover. and performs good at gaming.
- Fantastic picture quality, color gamut and just the right size without being too big.
- The brightness uniformity on my model was poor around the left and right edges.
- Love the up/down, tilt features.
- I've also been a fan of DisplayPort and the USB 3.0 hubs are a great feature and the transfer speeds are pretty fast.
- The fonts looked very crispy and easy on eyes.
- Everything is nice and good materials used to build it. No problems.
- Had to get used to the smaller text and icons but figured out how to increase the size and now it is just perfect.
- Nice fuss-free design, super thin, but most importantly great display, and doesn't fatigue the eyes.
- The gaming on it is amazing in spite of 60 Hz frame rate.
- Watching movies on this monitor is a great experience.
- I use monitor mainly for work and it really does the job.
- The "standard" colour mode on this model because it completely wipes out the contrast and colour saturation.
- It's amazing quality resolution now I have connected the Play station 4 and is amazing color quality in games.
- I have also connected him with a Laptop and impressive videos in 4K.
- I can easily connect it to a 2013 Macbook Pro, a 2017 Macbook, and various Raspberry Pi devices as needed.
- The built-in USB hub works well.
- The Ability is amazing how I connected to a Play station 4 and a laptop hp.
- Monitor comes with big amount of ports, which, personally, I like.
- There a lot of usb ports, that's is great as its easy to charge phone on them.
- Good connectivity helps me to connect every device I have.
- Love there is a audio out, so I can connect my speakers to monitor.
- Lot of useless port like usb and audio out. I'll never gonna use it.