Product Comparison: Samsung UE49MU6400UXXU vs Samsung UE55MU6470
- The quality and sound of the Samsung 4K is brill.
- Now I can watch all the films I like in ultra HD with a great picture and sound that pulls you in to the tv.
- Very good quality on HD and amazing with a 4K source (ie. Netflix).
- Been watching the world cup on iPlayer's 4K UHD broadcast and it's fantastic.
- Outstanding quality of colours 4K upscaling and a good HDR.
- For the price, this is a very good TV. Would recommend to aynone looking for a UHD TV.
- Very sharp and clear especially in 4K. A very well designed and easy to use tv.
- I have a new Sony 4K tv as well, but it’s no where near as quick and easy to go from menu to menu, and app to app. The Samsung picture seems superior too.
- My first 4K Tv is now 3months old. Good features and easy set-Up. So far does all we need.
- Wonderful TV. Great picture even when not HD. Netflix, amazon and iPlayer work quickly and cleanly and are crystal clear.
- The best feature of the TV is that is does a cracking job of up-scaling everything- which most TV's double the price don't do.
- The quality of picture adoptable to different mode of viewing with ease is great.
- Excellent picture with sharp detail and realistic color.
- UHD picture is outstanding, HDR on Netflix is even better. Very well worth the money in every regard.
- I have to admit I am quite impressed with the picture quality.
- It has a great picture and offers a variety of features that works well with my TiVo.
- Picture quality is as good as a lot more expensive tv.
- This tv works really well. The screen picture is awesome too.
- The picture is always clear and crisp, making it feel like as are actually the tv. Great purchase.
- Really like this TV. Great picture, good apps and like smart remote. I would highly recommend this TV.
- Great colour and sound. Very easy to set up with easy to use menu.
- This TV looks good and sound quality with Samsung subwoofer is great. Like being in cinema well worth the money.
- I normally use a soundbar but the speakers are good as well.
- Smart, good looking tv. Excellent sound.
- Great picture and surround sound downstream feed.
- The quality of the picture is excellent by comparison to my previous full HD. The sound is also excellent.
- Has a great picture slim figure and for a tv a decent sound
- I'm amazed by the quality of the picture and sound. Crystal clear on both counts!
- Great picture, Colour, sound. Value for money. Absolutely no regard.
- Great picture, good sound exactly what I wanted.
- I can even use the tv remote on my SKY box. Would definitely recommend this.
- I have searched, scouted and analyzed, there is not a better 49" 4k TV who can match its compatability.
- Connects out of the box in seconds and works seamlessly with Sky Q.
- The apps abd connectivity options are so easy and accessible + great for gaming (PS4 pro)
- Setup easy, great auto detection, my phone connected and tv then logged into my samsung account, and i never asked it to.
- Smart little remote is able to link with our TV service provider and gaming console. Needing only the one remote, bonus!
- Still learning all it's little quirks. Love the fact it connects by WiFi or ethernet cable.
- Streaming from my NAS actually works without dropping the connection unlike the LG tv this replaced.
- The remote is cool, having a smart tv is really handy and the ps4 looks great on it too.
- Works perfectly with my PS4 and my Xbox with no sound or picture issues.