Product Comparison: LG OLED65B9PLA vs LG OLED65C9PLA
- Thankfully my Oled is near perfect, yest it still has slight uniformity issues but they are only visible on the most grey screens. everyday use it is perfect.
- No dirty screen effect at all. Watching sports, especially Football is perfect. Camera pans left to right with no distracting vertical lines.
- Best screen I've seen. Lovely looking TV and a doddle to install on the previous wall bracket.
- Really good value for an OLED. Picture quality is excellent.
- There is still concern on the longevity of the OLED technology with risk of screen burn. The centre stand is 'low' so placing a soundbar below it blocks the lower edge of the screen.
- Great picture quality. colours are vibrant and it offers a wide range of picture settings with the option to customise advanced picture settings so you can get the best picture that is to your taste.
- When watching 4k footage I have notice a stark improvement from my 1080p monitor and 1440p monitor. The picture is clear and details are sharp.
- Viewing angles are great, can look from the side and still get great colours and clear picture.
- The picture quality is amazing and the smart features are great (this being my first smart TV).
- The size is perfect for our room, picture quality, colour and sound superb.
- Dolby picture support is excellent especially with Netflix. Would definitely recommend this TV.
- For an " entry level " oled this TV has amazing picture quality when viewing 4k HDR video's.
- The best picture quality, infinite contrast, deep blacks, wide viewing angles and excellent picture settings out of the box.
- The TV is well built, no hot pixels, no missing parts. Picture is clearer, colours are nicer, better contrast and overall just better.
- Motion is smoother, blacks are unbeatable. The viewing angle is fantastic. I don't see any picture degradation at 30 degrees!
- Picture quality was stunning too, even more so when I loaded 4k content on Netflix!
- I use mine for mostly 4K gaming on my PS4 Pro, no complaints - games look incredible, no lag or issues.
- Picture quality really good. Replace a Panasonic biers TV which was good but this is better. Good colours and uhd is excellent.
- The 4k picture is everything I hoped it would be and you can sit remarkably close without it losing sharpness.
- The picture quality is sub-par at best. Avoid the dimming features because they're not worth the trouble.
- Sound is clear but not the loudest but that is to be expected with internal speakers these days.
- Sound is bloody good for a TV. I was blown away by how good it is compared to what I was used to with my old TV.
- Sound is not bad at all for something so darn slim. Essentially, it is better than the LED in every department.
- Sound quality is good, no real need for a sound box unless. Watched a DVD last night and the sound was good.
- It's definitely my flat's main attraction! Amazing quality in sound, picture, design.
- The picture quality straight out of the box is excellent and requires very little adjusting to achieve the optimal settings. Sound is also very good, even without a sound bar.
- Sound quality was absolutely outstanding, actually better than through my LG soundbar!
- Was looking a TV that was 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos support and was surprised to find this one for the price it was.
- Sound quality is good for a flat screen tv and as I am using this for the bedroom I am not too fussy about a sound bar etc.
- The sound is very good and I don't need sound bar for my lounge.
- Perfect picture and sound quality. Quick software response. Very easy connection. Nothing to complain overall.
- Easy to connect to the Internet and add my Prime Account details- up and running in no time.
- Excellent connectivity, 3 full fat HDMI ports, Bluetooth, screen share, NAS, USB,WiFi(N,AC).
- It's brilliant picture, all the necessary connections, and looks great in the living room with an almost border-less frame.
- Great but after 5 months the wifi keeps disconnecting even though everything else in the house is connected.
- WiFi works great - able to get high quality footage when supported.
- HDMI ports were one main selling point for me. I immediately connected FireStick, PS4 and Sky Q.
- The smart features are easy to use, connecting to the Wi-Fi is simple and quick.
- Overall, I am very happy and am still experimenting with all the settings and capabilities, including bluetooth for my earphones. Great TV.
- Excellent picture and sound remote very simple to use, sometimes does loose the WiFi settings and you have to re apply the code which is a little annoying.