Product Comparison: LG 49UK6300PLB vs Samsung UE49NU7100
- Tip toeing into the world of 4K with some skepticism, I’m delightfully surprised with the resulting image resolution / frame rate and the positive effect upscaling has on my PS4 gaming.
- A very crisp 4K picture and so vibrant! I cast some 4k wildlife footage from Youtube and the effect is amazing.
- This is a very good tv for the price and it’s many functions. Very easy to set up and use.
- Poor, cheap build quality, fragile insubstantial feet, thin sound, far too many options in the settings that it takes forever to get a "normal" picture.
- Terrible build quality. The product weighs half of my Samsung TV in the other room. The build quality is ridiculously cheap and nasty.
- Build quality was surprisingly good for the price, obviously not super high end but doesn't feel cheap or too flexible.
- My first smart TV. The 4K is amazing if you can find quality content for it, was watching planet earth on Netflix and it looks incredible.
- Nice tv; very slim and light weight. Easy to set up, especially if you have a Samsung account already.
- Excellent TV! the picture quality is stunning. powers on and off very fast and easy to set up.
- Only flaw I have noticed is the tv asks for my region every time I turn it on even though it's already set.
- Picture quality very good even when used as a pc monitor.
- Superb Picture, even on old movies. Cannot comment on sound because I use surround system.
- This TV is absolutely fantastic!!!! The picture quality is totally out of this world.
- I got it in replacement of my other LG TV also 4K. But when it was all set up I was blown away by the difference of the picture I can now see every detail.
- Good overall picture quality which is adjustable eg: cinema, sport and eco modes.
- Simple to set up and a fabulous result in pic quality and sound.
- Picture, sound, everything about it is superb. When you watch a movie it feels like you are in it and part of it.
- Its great TV but you need to spend 10min adjusting the pic colors. I connected my PS4 and the pic quality is outstanding.
- Picture is fine for most scenarios, turn off the motion enhance and all of the other things that ruin films and you’ll be very happy.
- The picture quality is outstanding; this crispness, the smoothness and the vividness of the colour makes the experience extremely immersive.
- Software is simple to install and configure, GUI highly accessible and easy to navigate, built-in sound is likely to appease even the sweatiest of thrill seekers.
- The sound and picture quality is amazing, definate value for money.
- Picture quality is great, so is the sound. Arrived super fast and absolutely well packed.
- Great value for money. Clarity picture perfect. Awesome sound.
- Lovely Tv, lovely picture & sound, easy to set up too. Would recommend.
- The sound quality is really good. It's definitely recommended.
- Sound is better than the usual flat screen audio, but you really should buy a sound bar for a much better experience.
- The picture quality is excellent, the sound is just as good and I am a very happy large television watcher
- Sound quality has been great for me too, not sure if the placement of the TV has affected this but mine seems particularly bass heavy at the moment which is great for music.
- The sound is decent for TV speakers, they get pretty loud but the sound stage is a little small for my preference.
- You can even control your console on YouTube and the dashboard with the TV remote via HDMI!
- Nice easy side connections so very little guess work when locating leads.
- Can control the TV with my phone so don't really need a magic remote. Plays most video types from USB.
- Wifi loses connection every now and then but unfortunately this happens with the Bluetooth aswell yet far, far worse.
- The main reason I choose this TV over a Samsung was the Bluetooth connectivity. The Bluetooth is so bad that I gave up using it.
- Great it comes with Steam Link too so I can play pc games without connecting my pc to the TV via HDMI.
- As for the design, it’s sleek and modern ideal for any room. I like the clever cable hiding inlay into the body of the tv. Very easy to set up.
- This TV is super simple to set up and has plenty of HDMI ports and other connectivity.
- The TV only connects initially to the WiFi and the second tv after having turned off the TV it doesn’t connect any longer.
- Unfortunately my Samsung does not always connect to the WiFi that easily, it depends on a day.