Product Comparison: LG 55UK6300PLB vs LG 55UK6200PLA
- Lovely screen, purchased this for our bedroom few months ago.. my wife loves the smart tv features.. amazing colours and great slim remote control!
- Brilliant tv. Bought for my 62 year old mother as she does like her LG TVs this was perfect for her she loves it. Arrived when it said it would. Good packaging , no issues with the screen.
- Application support is definitely good which has the build-in LG store. You can find YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, etc.
- We love this product. Wall mounted with tilt mount. Ordered extra long power lead as LG one too short. Great picture. SMART controls easy.
- The TV simply refused to automatically find the correct settings for the XBOX.
- Brilliant tv. Easy to set up and use. Haven't found a fuilt with it yet.
- Highly satisfied with this television. Good quality picture and was easy to set up.
- Great tv. Really light as well. Got it on my wall and easily fitted on my own. Fantastic value.
- Excellent picture for a budget television. Better than expected.
- The only drawback I can see is that the black screen is not just as black as it should be (I'd call it gray).
- Blacks are really dark and colours are bright and vibrant.
- No light bleeding as some other review claimed. No problem with using the on-screen keyboard.
- Colour and Picture quality - it is great comes with HDR, no complain at all.
- This LG TV for the excellent price is just what I needed to view HDR films, perfect size for my room and gives TV viewing in glorious colour whatever I watch.
- I can watch BT TV sports in ultra HD, Sky Q sports in Ultra HD, Apple 4K TV in HDR, and the rest.
- The picture quality is excellent and once i have fiddled with the setting a bit i will probably be able to get it even better.
- The picture quality is superb , sound takes a little getting used too.
- Excellent. Easy to install. Brilliant picture quality. Brilliant 4K quality.
- Very happy with this purchase. Picture and sound quality are excellent.
- Native 4K is okay, but upscaling is pretty poor, my other 4K TV you can’t tell the difference this one you can.
- Even the sound from the internal TV speakers is not bad with ultra surround sound, even though I use a sound bar for the immersive sound when watching films.
- A gift for my brother. Certainly an improvement over the old TV he had. The picture quality is great and even the sound is surprisingly good.
- This tv has all what I was looking for and more. Colour sound are all spot on.
- Great buy such fabulous value. I connected it to a lg soundbar through an optical cable and sound great.
- Brilliant picture and sound quality would definitely recommend!
- That said, it was easy to set up and the sound quality and the remote control very good.
- All together we are really happy with this TV, remote reacting a bit slowly though, but we love the picture and the sound.
- Very good sound quality and no problems at all with the apps.
- Colours are so bright and sound is so good to be just a TV, would be better to connect to an audio system.
- The sound is alittle tinny but I've hooked up my original sound bar so there's no problems there.
- Great tv with built in WiFi and apps, now tv, Netflix and amazon all work great with this tv.
- So easy to set up. All the connections I needed. Recommended.
- Optical sound link is useful to connect my sound bar.
- Don't seem to be able to completely disable overscan on HDMI inputs. I had to adapt my gpu settings to match which is not ideal.
- The only downside is that it had trouble connecting to his XBOX One S.
- Sounds is fine for a flat panel and there is a fibre optic link for a soundbar making it easy to go from fine to incredible if you have a soundbar to plug in.
- Connections are generous at the rear, and the overall build quality is very satisfying too.
- Easy access to Netflix, Amazon prime, UK TV, ITV Hun, Chili etc. Connects to my old LG soundbar perfectly. Well chuffed.
- Bluetooth, the speakers don’t turn on automatically for some reason. When I connect the speakers through the wire I cannot control it with the TV control.
- The only problem is that when I connect the speakers through Bluetooth, the speakers don’t turn on automatically for some reason.