Product Comparison: Samsung UE50NU7020 vs Samsung UE49NU7100
- This TV has a fantastic picture, everyone on screen looks like they are in front of you.
- The picture and sound quality is good, especially for the price.
- This television is fantastic. When you get it make sure you tweak the picture settings under expert settings and you can get incredible results.
- The screen is a really nice size. Great screen quality.
- The build quality isn't the best, I don't feel particularly comfortable whenever I've had to pick it up.
- Build quality was surprisingly good for the price, obviously not super high end but doesn't feel cheap or too flexible.
- My first smart TV. The 4K is amazing if you can find quality content for it, was watching planet earth on Netflix and it looks incredible.
- Nice tv; very slim and light weight. Easy to set up, especially if you have a Samsung account already.
- Excellent TV! the picture quality is stunning. powers on and off very fast and easy to set up.
- Only flaw I have noticed is the tv asks for my region every time I turn it on even though it's already set.
- Picture is good, can see every flaw on every face - Sean Bean is more ragged that rugged in UHD!
- I absolutely love the sleek design of this TV! The smart features work really well and the guide is easy to navigate.
- Picture quality is far superior to my last TV, but it does struggle occasionally with older programmes.
- The picture quality is superb and the sound quality is also surprisingly good for built-in audio.
- Amazing quality picture and sound etc for the money. Perfect for gaming.
- Simple to set up and a fabulous result in pic quality and sound.
- Picture, sound, everything about it is superb. When you watch a movie it feels like you are in it and part of it.
- Its great TV but you need to spend 10min adjusting the pic colors. I connected my PS4 and the pic quality is outstanding.
- Picture is fine for most scenarios, turn off the motion enhance and all of the other things that ruin films and you’ll be very happy.
- The picture quality is outstanding; this crispness, the smoothness and the vividness of the colour makes the experience extremely immersive.
- Extremely happy with purchase. Easy to set up. Great picture and sound. Apps work well.
- Brilliant quality sound picture are excellent worth every penny.
- Sound is superb and everything is just easy to set up.
- The sound is choppy and cuts out occasionally for just a split second.
- The sound is terrible and drops out for a millisecond. It's very annoying.
- The sound quality is really good. It's definitely recommended.
- Sound is better than the usual flat screen audio, but you really should buy a sound bar for a much better experience.
- The picture quality is excellent, the sound is just as good and I am a very happy large television watcher
- Sound quality has been great for me too, not sure if the placement of the TV has affected this but mine seems particularly bass heavy at the moment which is great for music.
- The sound is decent for TV speakers, they get pretty loud but the sound stage is a little small for my preference.
- Input connections laid out fairly well, and accessible when wall mounted, although I connected everything prior to mounting.
- Very good TV for the money. Setup was easy and everything working and connecting fine.
- The only fault I have is that the TV takes Optic Cables so I'm not able to add a surround sound bar yet.
- On fast moving pictures, the TV visibly splits into four quarters. This only happens when using devices plugged into the HDMI ports.
- The wireless connection drops out constantly so there's not much point of smart tv features.
- Great it comes with Steam Link too so I can play pc games without connecting my pc to the TV via HDMI.
- As for the design, it’s sleek and modern ideal for any room. I like the clever cable hiding inlay into the body of the tv. Very easy to set up.
- This TV is super simple to set up and has plenty of HDMI ports and other connectivity.
- The TV only connects initially to the WiFi and the second tv after having turned off the TV it doesn’t connect any longer.
- Unfortunately my Samsung does not always connect to the WiFi that easily, it depends on a day.