Product Comparison: Samsung UE50NU7020 vs LG 50UK6470PLC
- This TV has a fantastic picture, everyone on screen looks like they are in front of you.
- The picture and sound quality is good, especially for the price.
- This television is fantastic. When you get it make sure you tweak the picture settings under expert settings and you can get incredible results.
- The screen is a really nice size. Great screen quality.
- The build quality isn't the best, I don't feel particularly comfortable whenever I've had to pick it up.
- I have had this TV for nearly 12 months. Great TV so easy to use, pound for pound it's the best TV I have had.
- Have had the TV for four months now and have enjoyed the best summer sports viewing ever. Obvious improvement over full HD.
- Had it about 5 months now. Had no problems, nice picture. Easy setup. Happy with my TV.
- I bought this TV a few days ago but I'm already delighted with this TV, the best I had ever! Highly Recommended!
- Bought this on advice given on 28/03/19 Good quality solid all round Still finding things to help usage of TV.
- Picture is good, can see every flaw on every face - Sean Bean is more ragged that rugged in UHD!
- I absolutely love the sleek design of this TV! The smart features work really well and the guide is easy to navigate.
- Picture quality is far superior to my last TV, but it does struggle occasionally with older programmes.
- The picture quality is superb and the sound quality is also surprisingly good for built-in audio.
- Amazing quality picture and sound etc for the money. Perfect for gaming.
- The picture is great, both colour and no flickering and brilliant with my PS3 & PS4, NIN Switch, Fire TV.
- Bought the tv from Currys, great picture quality, sound is ok, not the best but certainly not the worst.
- Very good quality picture and sound.Easy set up.Excellent value for money.
- Love LG, great TV's and sound bar, easy to use. I have 3 TV's as they are very reliablle, great value for money and good picture and sound
- After 4 months of ownership the screen just went black and stopped working.
- Extremely happy with purchase. Easy to set up. Great picture and sound. Apps work well.
- Brilliant quality sound picture are excellent worth every penny.
- Sound is superb and everything is just easy to set up.
- The sound is choppy and cuts out occasionally for just a split second.
- The sound is terrible and drops out for a millisecond. It's very annoying.
- Decent sound built-in. Smart features are useful especially with photos from a memory stick. Netflix and Amazon included.
- As a hearing aid wearer I struggle to hear all words. The sound quality on this TV is superb.
- The sound is great, voice is clear without needing clear voice activated (which we had to have on with old TV which skewed up other sounds) the sound when playing music is brilliant.
- So far I am happy with this tv, the picture quality is fantastic and the sound.
- Lovely picture, great sound and easy to operate. Would recommend.
- Input connections laid out fairly well, and accessible when wall mounted, although I connected everything prior to mounting.
- Very good TV for the money. Setup was easy and everything working and connecting fine.
- The only fault I have is that the TV takes Optic Cables so I'm not able to add a surround sound bar yet.
- On fast moving pictures, the TV visibly splits into four quarters. This only happens when using devices plugged into the HDMI ports.
- The wireless connection drops out constantly so there's not much point of smart tv features.
- My phones connect too and the surround sound off TV on its own is awesome. Its a super hub.
- Very nice and easy to set up. Does drop WiFi now and then. Nice picture. For the price it’s excellent value.
- We have also connected the TV to our Alexa which was fine once we downloaded the app on our phone.
- Wanted to connect to my external sound but proved impossible. Internal speakers are fine but better if easier to connect externally.
- The HDMI port has stopped working randomly, and as it's mounted to the wall I only have access to two of the three ports and switching one HDMI cable for others is a pain.