Product Comparison: Samsung UE65NU7100 vs Samsung UE65NU7400
- Fantastic screen quality. Good app selection covering catch up tv, streaming video and audio services.
- Amazing really happy with this buy the screen resolution is spectacular!
- Colours are vivid, screen is brightly lit. A little bit dearer than the Phillips, and 3 inches smaller - however the picture quality is leagues ahead.
- Very flat, very minimal design, great screen, great sound.
- Worked fine for 2 weeks then all of a sudden lines appeared down the middle of the screen.
- TV has a great picture and works really well. The config on the TV is very simple.
- Great picture and sound and looks really great on massive screen.
- Great tv and so light to put on wall and my son loves gaming on it.
- Excellent value for money high quality tv, fantastic picture quality and sound.
- Very good quality Tv, with amazing picture. Would definitely recommend spending that little more for the quality.
- Picture quality is spot on and for the price I can recommend.
- I have the 65'' version of this product and it is excellent for picture quality and even the internal speakers are decent.
- The picture quality is excellent, the sound is pretty good for small flat screen and Samsung Smart TV environment works well.
- Picture, sound, everything about it is superb. The 4K is amazing if you can find quality content for it.
- The sound was popping, the picture wasn't very sharp, the setup didn't work properly with my Samsung phone and my PC wouldn't cast to it.
- I love the smart features of this tv. The picture is wonderful.
- The picture is quite outstanding, and I am well pleased with it.
- It's easy to set up, and when connected to a 4k source, the picture is excellent.
- Tv is beautiful with amazing quality picture and features are all very useful. Easy set up, simple to adjust the picture settings to my preferences.
- 65 inch is amazing. Crystal clear. Smart features are great. Great delivery time.
- Simple to set up and a fabulous result in pic quality and sound.
- The sound is surprisingly decent, a bit of bass, it did have a high pitch whine when first turned on but that went away.
- The sound quality is really good. It's definitely recommended.
- It has all the smart TV apps you expect and works well / sounds good.
- The picture and sound quality of the tv is great! Slightly annoyed with the fact that movie adverts come up every time the tv is turned on but that’s not the worst thing!
- The tv is great viewing and the sound is perfect from the bar.
- Picture is excellent and the sound is the best I have encountered so far, no need for a sound bar.
- This TV boasts excellent pictures quality and smart tv features. Audio is also awesome.
- Colour, picture and sound quality far surpass anything else on market.
- Picture quality is pretty good when viewing 4K content and the only real draw back with this TV is the sound quality, but this happens to be the case with most smart TV's anyway.
- Great it comes with Steam Link too so I can play pc games without connecting my pc to the TV via HDMI.
- Its great TV. I connected my PS4 and the pic quality is outstanding.
- The internet is clearly connected and you can use the browsers etc.
- The WiFi connection keeps dropping. All other devices at home work perfectly fine with the WiFi.
- The biggest problem though, is its wifi performance. If you put the TV into standby, when you switch it back on again it won't connect to wifi.
- The connectivity options are all there with HDMI, Optical, USB, Ethernet etc, and then there is the smart controller that controls other devices and Takes voice commands.
- Stylish, easy to set up and fantastic value for money. Enough HDMi and usb ports to plug all my kit in. Can't fault it.
- Simple stand to attach, needs 2 people, easily connected to internet & devices. reasonable controls & screen layout.
- Lovely TV. Sharp picture and great quality Wife connectivity for use with mobile apps. Love it!
- You won't be disappointed with this TV, it has everything you could need and is easy to connect too using your phone or tablet.