Product Comparison: LG 55B8SLC vs LG 55B8PLA
- No dirty screen effect at all. Watching sports, especially Football is perfect. Camera pans left to right with no distracting vertical lines.
- The blacks have blown me away, the colours pop and the TV has a huge amount of settings to get the picture how you like. It looks good too. very thin.
- I am very happy with this TV despite the noise in extreme dark scenes lets just say but for the price compared to other LG OLED models its a damn good TV that should last you a while yet.
- Thankfully my Oled is near perfect, yest it still has slight uniformity issues but they are only visible on the most grey screens. everyday use it is perfect. No dirty screen effect at all.
- Using 1080 HD it is very good but not as crisp as my previous TV which is a little disappointing if I'm honest. This is no doubt due to the larger screen size but still.
- Good screen, good sound, disappointing everything else. I will not ever buy another LG TV.
- The screen is gorgeous and easily manageable by two people. The stand is very easy to assemble.
- I like control is also a lot of fun to use and makes selecting things on screen very quick.
- Screen could be more anti-reflective. With a table lamp 12 feet back and at a 30 degree angle, reflections are bold on the panel.
- The screen goes dark. Called LG customer support, but they did not fix it.
- For an " entry level " oled this TV has amazing picture quality when viewing 4k HDR video's. Some midrange LCD/led TVs are the price of this oled TV with inferior picture quality.
- Xbox one X with enhanced 4k HDR games looks jaw droppingly good on this tv.
- I would definitely recommend this TV as with any oled TVs they have the best picture quality, infinte contrast, deep blacks, wide viewing angles and excellent picture settings out of the box.
- I have my PS4 Pro hooked up to it and love the image quality.
- I love this TV in nearly every way however watching very dark scenes like Game Of Thrones it cant really handle in the blacks.
- Excellent picture. Best in a light controlled room especially given glass screen.
- Sound is a clear step up from the C series. Overall a great display with some minor ergonomics issues.
- The colors are great on the screen and it's very clear.
- The picture is amazing. This unit does not disappoint.
- The picture and the fact that the screen is SO thin- and the base is not that much bigger makes this TV hard to beat. The one area that concerned me with the LG OLED is screen burn in.
- Sound is bloody good for a TV I was blown away by how good it is compared to what I was used to with my old TV.
- Sound quality is good, no real need for a sound box unless. Watched a DVD last night and the sound was good.
- Sound is clear but not the loudest but that is to be expected with internal speakers these days.
- Stunning TV. Picture is excellent and dolby atmos sound unreal. Delivered quickly and in perfect condition unlike argos.
- It’s well worth the money the picture is excellent and the sound is good too but even better with my sk9y soundbar.
- Picture and sound quality is great for bedroom. The blacks are deep and really make the 4K color pop.
- Sound and picture quality are excellent. We hooked up the Fire TV Cube and it works great to switch from Amazon Prime to Netflix to Plex.
- Beautiful picture, great sound, NO complaints after 1 month of enjoying this fabulous television.
- The picture is eye melting, the sound is outstanding for regular TV speakers and the menus are super easy to navigate.
- Sound is bad, can't understand words at low volume. My Samsung is much clearer.
- The B8 has four full fat 4k hdmi ports, supports Dolby visiob, Dolby Atmos and HDR 10.
- Great tv with a good interface and fantastic picture quality.
- Easy to connect to the Internet and add my Prime Account details- up and running in no time.
- Brilliant picture, all the necessary connections, and looks great in the living room with an almost border-less frame.
- Great but after 5 months the wifi keeps disconnecting even though everything else in the house is connected.. So I keep having to manually switch the wifi off and back on every half hour or so.
- It arrived, as scheduled, worked right out of the box and has a great picture quality. Connected to the Wi-Fi easily.
- All the connectivity you need plus a clean smart home design. Extremely satisfied and will again be purchasing an LG OLED on my next go.
- What an amazing tv picture. My wife said it is crazy beautiful. Easy set up and wi fi connection.
- Connecting a 4k UHD blu-ray player and watching a 4k movie is absolutely amazing!
- I bought a sonos sound/playbar and had a lot of trouble connecting the TV and getting the volume control to work.