Product Comparison: Samsung UE40MU6400 vs Panasonic TX-40EX700B
- First Samsung smart 4k tv. Picture quality and smart remote really is excellent.
- Very pleased I chose this TV. The picture quality is superb and has always received praise from guests.
- I bought this tv for the bedroom, I chose it for it's reviews and price, but it also looks fantastic wall mounted, would highly recommend.
- Great tv. Easy to set up. Love the quality of the screen and I'm happy with the sound as well. Very easy to use.
- Sound and picture quality is very good and I do not see the need for a sound bar.
- Panasonic 4K screen produced lovely bright pictures than Sony full HD TV.
- Premium looking TV, body constructed with metal bezel and sturdy stainless steel TV stands.
- Good LCD panel - no backlight bleeding, no clouding, no banding issue.
- This TV is well worth it for the price. Lovely screen. The picture quality is amazing and I like the apps features.
- Picture is not very good when source is low quality. I think standard definition is not great on any 4K TVs and upscaling of poorer quality content.
- Great picture quality and sound quality too lots of great features and integrated apps would highly recommend this.
- Great picture quality sound excellent easily setup.
- I am very impressed with this TV. Picture quality is great and sound quality is superb.
- Easy to set up , nice picture, decent sound , sleek silver design, well worth the money.
- Looks great Sturdy on stand Easy to set up and use Great picture quality.
- Bright, very clean, pin sharp, lovely natural colors in good sources.
- Colors on BBC earth full HD blu ray discs are awesome, absolutely better than full HD TV.
- Youtube 1080p videos produces vivid colors than full HD TV.
- TV displays an incredible 4K resolution, beautiful colors and bright natural images with inky blacks.
- VA panel gives high contrast, uniform panel & deep black level.
- This has a fantastic picture and sound is very good through the bass to the treble. Would recommend to all.
- This tv is very nice. Excellent picture quality, very good sound quality and design. I recommend this tv for everybody. Regard.
- Great picture, sound quality and volume, as well as the visual appearance/looks, and is thinner than a lot of other’s around the same price.
- Very impressed with the Picture quality but the same cannot be said for the Audio,which is very poor when there are People talking the Bass sounds are distorted.
- The Speakers do not seem capable of handling the Signal, and I listen to the Audio at Level 5 & 6,which I consider to be a low level of signal strength.
- Sound is more than adequate for watching programmes such as the news and documentaries.
- The picture and sound quality is amazing, easy to use remote.
- I was pleasantly surprised with sound quality. It never hanged or slowed down.
- Picture quality is very good. Sound reproduction good. Well satisfied.
- The TV sound is very good. I have a Pioneer Amplifier which is amazing, but at night I might use the TV sound.
- The SAMSUNG 6 series is a very nice version of smart tv with tones of features and im extremly pleased with it.It has good connectivity bluetooth Wi-Fi, great picture UHD .il love it .
- Please in every way with this TV. Great picture and sound quality is excellent. Good connectivity to other devices.
- WiFi or ethernet connection both work perfectly. Very happy.
- Wifi loses connection every now and then but unfortunately this happens with the Bluetooth aswell yet far, far worse.
- LAN cable is great replacement to using Wifi as I found the Wifi connection often disconnected which annoyed me a lot.
- Good Connectivity - Optical, 3 HDMI, 3 USB, Smart Functionality.
- Great sound, picture, plenty of connectivity on the back for all you need to connect.
- Very nice TV. I like the way it auto connects with my other items on my internal home network also impressed with the picture quality.
- Connected to wifi with no problems. Quite heavy to lift out of the box.
- Very disappointed to find there is no satellite connection. Admittedly I didn't even think to check if it had one before purchasing.