Product Comparison: Philips 65OLED903 vs LG 55C8PLA
- The screen is great and has made a difference to us going from an old 39" LG to this.
- The screen quality is very good and will enhance the viewing experience.
- The screen and picture quality is great, easily hooks up to my surround sound.
- Really pleased with this TV, it was an excellent purchase. The screen is great.
- Like others i fiind the contrast very poor. Screen has an obvious green tint.
- OLED produces picture of stunning detail, add a sound bar for unobtrusive quality sound, and explore the fine tuning available from control panels to get it just right for you.
- Very impressed and very happy with this excellent screen.
- Fantastic TV , great image quality - just what I was looking for.
- The up-scaling is brilliant, and the speed and usability is great as well.
- Best TV ever. Picture is unbelievably good, in 4K it is utterly astounding! WebOs is awesome, AI is great and the remote is fantastic. Worth every penny.
- The picture quality is great for both streaming and aerial tv.
- Picture quality from Sky HD, PS4 and Internal apps is very good.
- Great value for money with fantastic picture quality. Perfect for gaming with my PS4 Pro, and I love watching movies on it.
- The picture quality really is good, some reviews mention the display lacks colour depth.
- Picture quality and sound are fantastic, the lights are brilliant.
- The best picture I have ever seen on a TV in this price range.
- Also very pleased with picture quality and the ease of use of all functions.
- Ok overall a great TV. Excellent picture quality - Dolby Vision makes a huge difference.
- Great picture and also that we can use voice commands with the remote. Easy to set up which greatly helps!
- This set has an absolutely amazing picture quality, it really is awesome.
- The sound of the built in speakers was very impressive but at higher volumes the bass frequencies distort a bit.
- The sound is fine but, as always, a separate amp and speakers improve things.
- Very happy with it. Sound is ok but I will get a sound bar.
- Sound quality is very good and there are plenty of ports for all types of media outlets.
- The sound is a total nightmare we were constantly having to turn it up for speaking parts then down for action explosions etc.
- Great sound and has a virtual surround which is great.
- Fantastic picture, great interface and better than expected sound.
- The picture quality of this TV is incredible, if you haven't experiences 4K HDR before you're in for a treat. The sound it pretty good too, a lot better than I expected.
- Sound is very poor for such an expensive tv even at 100%.
- It does have issues with the sound but tbh it is only noticeable when watching films.
- I've been impressed with its connectivity, I can beam sound across via bluetooth to my soundbar which is fantastic.
- The connectivity is so vast, my head spins. However, that's good!
- I had no issues connecting to a receiver and to DLNA sources.
- I've had no issues connecting my consoles and PC.
- Apps like Netflix and Plex freezing and when I switched to HDMI, the picture was blank.
- Fantastic picture, great interface and better than expected sound. Very impressed and very happy with this excellent screen.
- Nice easy side connections so very little guess work when locating leads.
- Picture quality, sound, features, wifi etc. Everything is far beyond my expectation.
- Only thing I don't like is the wifi connection sometimes disappears and I have to put the password in again. I wish it would retain it once I have input it.
- Only complaint, I need to find a way to disable an HDMI source triggering the TV to turn on.