Product Comparison: ViewSonic XG2703-GS vs Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz
- It's a really great monitor if you have the required quality of GPU to pump out 1440p resolution at 165Hz!
- All in all, it's a monitor that competes well in the high end 1440p IPS 165Hz space.
- Excellent monitor - Refresh rate @ 165mhz, resolution @ 2560 x 1440 & with G sync enabled.
- For the 27" size, resolution & features, this is a very, very, very expensive monitor.
- As a consequence, you'll still need to play around with detail, resolution and quality settings according to your PC's hardware. Very good resolution.
- This is very large screen so make sure your computer desk can accommodate it before purchasing. As to the sheer screen size I find it immersive when gaming.
- Really happy with! Good size, easy to acccess ports, simple height adjustment. Feels lit sturdier than the other 27” monitor I had which rattled on the stand whenever desk moved.
- Just got mine and I love the quality, size and just how responsive it is.
- Bought this as a warehouse box deal with a generous discount due to it missing a power cable!!! Unit appears brand new though and no damage / missing pixels.
- The size and resolution combined offer an increased screen size at no cost to image quality.
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz
- The image quality is good - very sharp and vibrant colours at 1440p (144Hz).
- It's an amazing monitor - really cutting edge. I like this display with amazing color.
- Sharp bright clear colors with games, movies, streaming & productivity apps.
- The best monitor I have ever owned with it's ultra crisp IPS colors and super smooth G-sync gameplay at 165Hz!
- A small niggle with the monitor is that the on-screen display (OSD) is not very user-friendly.
- The colors on the Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz are fine, i have no issues.
- The one I bought is IPS and that's what gives it such rich colors.
- The IPS panel guarantees that colors stand out and are bright and as advertised it operates at 144hz with 165 OC. the bezells are minimum and everything is crisp and clear.
- The monitor is beautiful with nice colors and is very smooth when gaming with g-sync and 165hz, I had no IPS glow neither did I have backlight bleed, I guess I came in lucky.
- Color uniformity is top notch (after adjusting gamma to 1.8).
- Finally, although this praise is not specific to the XG2703-GS, G-SYNC is truly amazing.
- When successively switching between certain low refresh-rate non-GSync display modes display a black screen.
- Great dot pitch. I wanted a 4K screen for the higher dot pitch, but this will do just fine.
- The G-sync features which just don't work via HDMI or DVI.
- Backlight bleed & IPS glow. It's minimal and isn't visible or relevant during normal use, but it's there.
- The adjustable stand is a great feature. The overall build of this monitor screams quality.
- Otherwise, the monitor looks slick, height and rotation are easily adjustable, the stand is still. Make sure to update your video drivers if you wanna get higher refresh rates.
- The stand is easy to use and sturdy.
- The audio of the speakers is not the best, it's acceptable if you're playing games or watching stuff up close but if you were to play from a couch you would likely require desktop speakers.
- The speakers are nice aswell. I really like it.
- Setup - plug and play. Really like it.
- Cable tidy - this is a really nice touch for desk management and does help with keeping cables neat and tidy. Good connection.
- Limited connectivity (but that's typical for GSYNC's screens).
- USB is weak. You can't connect bluetooth adapter through it. It works fine with webcam though.
- Lacking UK cables, cannot use, refund straight away, waste of time.
- The HDMI input is only 30Hz, so don't expect a smooth experience if connecting via this. The Display Port is 60Hz though.
- My son's PS4 is connected via HDMI with my computer using the DisplayPort. Easy to switch and both look great.
- As soon as I had it set up and connected the display port cable that was provided it worked seamlessly and with a few options tweaked, it was perfect.
- I have it connected to my mac mostly but use the HMDI connection to watch tv in my bedroom.
- The only thing I don't like is that it needs to be on in order to use the extra usb ports, and it needs to be connected to the pc aswell with other cable so I see no use on it.
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz