Product Comparison: LG 24MK600M vs LG 24MP88HV
- Pretty nice picture. Full HD with 75Hz refresh rate is good.
- Having better image quality thanks to the panel and an above-average refresh rate.
- Good for gaming since the 5ms response time is not an impediment and the 75hz refresh rate is very convenient with VSync.
- Moved from 21: 9 to 16: 9, now everything seems to be giant and square.
- The difference from this that reaches the 75hz frequency to one with the classic 60hz is not very obvious.
- 24" is a perfect size for my worktop, colours are great as is clarity.
- Picture quality with FUll HD seems really good to me.
- Absolutely fantastic Full HD monitor with above average refresh rate. Looks great on my desk
- Who plays competitive games then the 60Hz Refresh Rate may not be satisfactory.
- Response time is too high for gaming, so I not recommend this for players.
- You can achieve very bright colors if you need to.
- Good colors, correct white balance after a little adjustment in the menu, deep black color.
- The video is very juicy and there is no problem, small frames - it gives a cool feeling when watching.
- Being an IPS it has a good color rendering and however good also to play.
- IPS Panel provide really very nice and vivid colours.
- The panels colours are brilliant & as a photographer they are great for editing photos on.
- Good viewing angles (I guess that's the IPS panel).
- Monitor has good anti glare coating which is help me a lot.
- The colors are amazing with the IPS panel, the UI is extremely intuitive and user-friendly.
- Good viewing angles, sharp image, black areas are black enough, colours are vibrant.
- I was surprised that he was thin enough, in photographs I look a lot “thicker” on the Internet.
- The monitor is good for the money. There are freesync and flickerfree.
- It has a VESA mount, so you can install it in a desk stand, which is very good to adjust the height and improve the posture of the back and neck.
- Direct changes of the settings are possible via PC (Great software).
- Mounting to the monitor stand backlash during installation, there is a slight free play.
- Easy menu navigation and controls (one button does all).
- LG has an app, so you can change parameters and presets very easily.
- User-friendly interface with a lot of options for customization.
- The VESA mounting holes are very high on the back of the monitor - so it sits low on your stand unless you rotate it and use it upside down.
- Do not expect much from speakers. No bass, no clear high frequency. Also you cannot control the speaker from your pc.
- Headphones / speakers can be connected to the monitor, the sound is not bad.
- 2 HDMI is nice as I can use separate devices with no reconnecting.
- Good, rich colors, if you select the full color range when connected via hdmi.
- Has 2 HDMI to connect computer and PS4 in my case, and above it has a program to divide the screen as in boxes.
- Very nice borderless design, very thin line with two HDMI ports.
- Pretty decent of i/0 ports with 2x HDMI and one VGA.
- Use this monitor for work on PC and for PS4 connected at the same time via HDMI ports.
- I'm happy there are 3.5mm port to connect headphones.
- I would of liked a Display Port on there more than VGA.
- Doesn't want to work with HDMI to DisplayPort adaptor.