Product Comparison: Dell U2717DA vs Dell U2717D
- QHD (2560 x 1440) is the perfect resolution for a 27" monitor. You get lots of application space without things being tiny.
- Great monitor and I'm loving it. The quality of the screen it's great.
- Very quick, responsive and easy to use. Good amount of options, but not too many to be confusing as some other monitors.
- Colour quality looked great without any modifications out of the box, but still need to investigate / play around.
- Great sharp images with superb colour.
- Picture is absolutely gorgeous. These monitors replace a single Samsung 24" that's many years old at this point and the improvement is noticeable.
- This display is truly immersive, weather doing mundane office tasks or video games.
- Colors are accurate, the display itself is sufficiently bright, and the refresh rate is good enough for most applications.
- The colour accuracy is amazing! sRGB using the Mac OS colour profile makes your photos look so beautiful.
- Excellent picture clarity and colour. Pixels are very sharp.
- Very sharp and beautiful colours. Using in a dual screen layout with a macbook pro.
- This monitor looks great, it's 2k resolution displays pictures in great detail and colours and is a good size.
- Upscaled 1080p content from an older laptop looks surprisingly crisp.
- The color accuracy is great on this thing. Good brightness and ready to go.
- This has possibly the best screen I've ever seen. The colors look great.
- Colors are trustworthy and the almost complete lack of bezel is actually a plus over the Asus.
- Color tweaking options are comprehensive—I ended up using the Custom option with RGB turned to max. It really depends on your room's lighting and conditions.
- This is a superb monitor. Solid build quality and stylish.
- The stand has great build quality, everything seems secure.
- The stand was also a huge selling point and is very good. Height adjustment is important to get the display to a comfortable height.
- Very sharp and beautiful colours. VESA screen mount is very useful as well.
- The only thing I'm not super keen on is the stand but I'll replace it with an adjustable stand using the VESA mount.
- The bezel is extremely thin all around, about a half inch, the monitor is light and can be easily raised and lowered without adjusting any knobs or anything.
- VESA 100x100 mounting is compatible with most monitor stands/arms.
- Most of the controls are on screen – and it is fairly easy to use.
- Rotation from landscape to portrait is easy.
- This screen is great. It's well designed, flexible, has plenty of connectivity options.
- The variety of connection options make it easy to connect to anything.
- Comes with a standard uk plug and a variety of connecting, audio out and usb in.
- Connectivity is good. HDMI, DisplayPort and USB so its pretty much compatible with the majority of things.
- Beautiful monitor but annoying connection sockets!
- Love the size and clarity. The USB 3.0 ports are an added bonus. I use this to display my MacBook Pro retina when docked and it's fantastic. The screen is very matte.
- The bad about the USB - they are all in the back. This is not convenient for swamping out USB drives, etc.