Product Comparison: Dell U2515H vs Dell U2518D
- It has excellent resolution, color and clarity.
- 60hz is buttery smooth, I love it. Very bright.
- The resolution is great for high end gaming PCs.
- The resolution is gorgeous. I like it.
- I have tried games and they look fantastic at this resolution.
- The picture quality is really nice, inside the box you get a piece of paper indicating the display has been calibrated by Dell from the factory.
- The display is great, the super-slim bezels coupled with what I would consider an amazing IPS 2K panel make for a great display.
- And this monitor has the perfect resolution.
- The picture is fantastic. The screen size is perfect for me and unless I get a magnifying glass out; can’t tell the difference between this and 4K for the size.
- I don't thing I've seen a monitor with worse back-light bleeding so far, not even on the very cheap ones at work.
- Colors look nice and crisp, can be bright as hell if you want to.
- The colors, response time and refresh rate reach my standard for "excellent".
- It has a few different options for picture color and quality.
- Purchased for college student who like games, and she enjoys it immensely. Fast, colorful, smooth flowing.
- I had a really hard time getting the color/brightness/contrast settings to my liking.
- They are very high quality IPS panels that can run at 1440P 75Hz instead of 60Hz and most importantly do not have the same issues with IPS Glow or backlight bleeding.
- The picture on this is fantastic. It makes my old monior look positively dull.
- Colours are amazing and text looks sharp.
- The screen is very crisp and the colours are punchy.
- This was the worst backlight bleed I have seen on any monitor, ever.
- The monitor does come with alot of features that are not really needed or used by the average consumer, but they are nice to have nonetheless.
- Totally adjustable tilt, slant, and rotation is ideal for desktop use.
- The vertical slide adjustment is my favorite feature. Exceptional adjustment options.
- Its an amazing monitor packed with features & delivers with amazing quality/performance for the price.
- The display can also rotate making it easy to access the ports.
- The build quality of the stand and the functionality looks great.
- The monitor supports Vesa 100x100, see my pics, some still persist in saying it does not have it.
- The monitor comes separate from the stand, which is typical. Very easy to put together.
- The build quality is impressive with the stupidly thin bezels and incredibly versatile stand.
- Insane amound of IPS glow on the top corners of the monitor. This is instantly visible while watching movies with the black bars at the top and bottom as well as dark scenes in games.
- Really helps, clear, fast connections. Perfect for video editing for my classes.
- The fact that it connects with a DisplayPort cable. Good.
- Can also connect a keyboard an mouse without fuss!
- Multiple inputs so I can have my pc hooked up via DP and consoles via HDMI.
- Decent array of connections compared to competitors.
- Besides the power lead, it comes with a display port to mini display port cable. Connected to my PC via the display port cable.
- It connected via a display port 1.2 cable to my MacBook Pro and it works perfectly.
- Easy to physically set up and lovely clear image.
- The monitor also has USB sockets for a keyboard and mouse so the net effect is like a single-screen docking station.
- I had trouble getting the DisplayPort cable to work with a MacBook pro 2017. Seems others have had this problem. No image but recognised the connection.