Product Comparison: Dell P3418HW vs Dell U3417W-1
- The Dell P3418HW is a 34-inch curved monitor that brings some of the best productivity features to you.
- If you regularly work with large spreadsheets, side-by-side windows and apps, or just want more room for all of your activities, this 34 inch is a solid choice.
- The ultrawide display has an aspect ratio of 21:9, which makes it less like a large TV on your desk and more akin to a pair of 17" monitors.
- Using the Dell P3418HW for work showed me how useful an ultrawide display is for productivity.
- It isn't the sharpest resolution comparing to my iMac high res screen.
- Height, tilt and swivel adjustment is a treat.
- Great size & resolution for a desktop screen.
- Good vaule for money right size easy to use clear picture just beautiful.
- I am very happy with the image quality, colours and everything. I've also hooked it up to my PC and it's still brilliant.
- The only problem is it takes lot of space on desk but well - you can't have everything!
- An anti-glare coating on the screen cuts down on reflections, so there's less concern over visibility if you're seated near a window.
- High-quality color reproduction and good viewing angles do IPS panel.
- It has a gentle 3800R curve, meaning the arc has the same radius as a circle with a 3800-millimeter circumference.
- Color quality was quite good. YouTube videos of brightly lit beaches and colorful feathered parrots popped with vibrant color.
- Shades of gray managed to blend smoothly but still be distinct, and the brightness of the LED backlit panel was great.
- Good balance of features, good colour.
- Video editing, screen resolution and built quality is great. Very stable even with a small platform of base, watching movie on full screen is awesome.
- Love the monitor, color is great and haven't noticed any flickering while playing my games.
- Picture is very good, bright, powerful, fast, and can be adjusted.
- Awful quality. Text looks like total garbage on this screen. Sadly I have to use it at work, and I am not a fan.
- I connected my home and work laptops to it and with PIP feature I can see both desktops on one screen and easily switch between them.
- Curved screens don't lend themselves to use in portrait mode, so it's not really need in Pivot.
- Navigating through the monitor's menus and settings is fairly straightforward, thanks to a cluster of buttons on the underside.
- The P3418HW also boasts Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture modes, which let you connect two separate PCs.
- The monitor is equipped with built-in speakers, a pair of 9 watt speakers that delivered more than enough sound to fill a small office.
- Solidly built, it has enough features to make it very attractive for the price.
- This Monitor even has ok sound for a monitor. It's got a reasonable price and the monitor has many features on it.
- Great screen. Really slim. Cool features if you need.
- Build feels solid, not cheap. Stand feels good quality.
- Sound software dropped out for a few days, then came back. And no, it was not a question of loose connectors, and no, it was connected to another Dell product, an XPS desktop PC.
- It's really a lot of connection options on the back of the monitor.
- It's have PIP and bunch of inputs to comfort work with 2 PC.
- The monitor has plenty of ports and usage modes.
- Lot of connections options. Love that I can connect more then 1 PC.
- Conveniently, the connection ports are located not only on the back of the monitor, but also on the sides.
- One of the best monitors I have ever used. Sharp, good colour quality and its USBs on a side are quite useful.
- This is an excellent monitor. Good colour saturation, nice refresh rate and good connectivity.
- There are 2 HDMI ports so that both a computer and a console can be plugged in at the same time.
- The connectors on the back are convenient for me personally.
- The connection is very simple and straightforward. I like so many options to connect.