Product Comparison: Dell P2714H vs Dell P2717H
- A great screen for the price, would've been nicer if it was glossy as I primarily use it for watching movies.
- This 27 " monitor gives great screen size and is fully adjustable up down and tilting the screen.
- Really pleased with this, I'd read that text didn't show as well on this size but it is perfect.
- It provides crisp and sharp images and great size to see everything without peering at the screen.
- The response time is better than any other monitor I've used, and the resolution is just amazing.
- Outstanding picture clarity, response and overall performance.
- This has a thinner bezel and similar quality picture. Works quite well for office work.
- The size of the screen is perfect for my application and the picture is very clear.
- Very nice monitor especially for the price. I’m using it with a Mac Mini via HDMI cable. No problems. Excellent picture.
- I have it mounted near the ceiling and despite the high vertical angle, the picture is still crisp.
- The colours are good and viewing angle is acceptable.
- Sharpness and clarity above average, overall for every day working a good and versatile monitor.
- Color reproduction looks very good.
- Colors look good and very crisp screen!
- Colors don't seem right and uneven screen brightness,despite playing around with settings.
- I use it all day long and the clarity of picture and colour depth are amazing.
- This display is perfect for an office/ home media station. The panel is bright and clear text and movies look great though.
- Works flawlessly. The color display is accurate and the monitor movement like tilt, bending and rotating are so good.
- This monitor is great. Its picture is not the top of the top best, but it's certainly good enough.
- Super-fast shipping, packed well, easily assembled. This monitor gives a beautiful picture!
- I use it for writing, and being able to pivot the screen is very handy.
- Well pleased, good price, used as second monitor for my new computer.
- It is adjustable up and down, swivels and tilts. Easy to assemble.
- The monitor build quality and the stand are superb, its just a shame about the picture quality.
- Very sharp and beautiful colours. VESA screen mount is very useful as well.
- Arrived on time, well packaged, very easy to assemble. Also came with a variety of cables.
- It is easy to set up and considering, it tilts and you adjust its height is a big advantage.
- The stand that comes with the monitor is better than most as it allows quite a broad height adjustment, as well as complimenting the overall style of the monitor.
- This display can rotate left and right, swivel clockwise 90, tilt back and forth and is height adjustable.
- The plastic bezel looks great but feels a bit cheap in places, especially at the top centre where it creaks and visibly bends if you apple pressure.
- Very flexible with good connectivity.
- DisplayPort transmits an image without delay. Very nice picture.
- Despite the fact that it does not have an hdmi jack, it has many connectivity options.
- I was upset that he does not have the ability to connect via hdmi cable.
- This monitor is quite limited in its connectivity.
- Worked very well and easy to connect up.
- Plenty of ports including embedded USB 3.0 hub and accessible USB 3.0 port on the left hand side.
- Display Port, HDMI and VGA make this a pretty versatile choice.
- Simply connect the cable most suited to you (it comes with HDMI, VGA and Display Port cables) and the image looks great.
- The USB ports on the bottom are USB 2.0. Seems pointless to have such dated technology, especially when they've including USB 3.0 on the side.