Product Comparison: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P vs BenQ XL2411Z
- The high refresh rate monitor perfect for gaming.
- I think i've found the monitor for me, it looks absolutely stunning running at 144hz
- The picture quality for this monitor is excellent, no dead pixels.
- Well built, looks fantastic and really helps my eyes. Needed something very sharp.
- Set the panel at 144hz and everything seems to run butter smooth.
- Fantastic gaming screen with high resolution.
- I like that it has 144Hz Refresh Rate.
- The highest resolution/refresh rate I can get from my Display port.
- First of all ensure that you are using the DVI port for 144hz.
- HDMI is not recommended as it is 60hz max.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- Brilliant quality, colorful picture monitor with excellent features.
- Colours as for TN are good, better than my previous screen.
- Even though the monitor panel isnt a IPS panel the picture quality is fine.
- Only thing i don't like is that it's a TN panel so yeah colors are not the best.
- The panel's picture quality is incredibly disapointing, even compared with some other TN panels I own.
- The colors are great yet slightly too bright but I like it.
- Definitely pretty good for a TN screen.
- Colors and quality is amazing.
- The panel arrives with the colors very washed out.
- Love this monitor! Although the color on it is terrible when you first get the monitor.
- Very easy to adjust height of the screen and angle.
- It has some brilliant features such as a dynamic brightness mode that will match the the dark and bright areas.
- Quality finish and nice aesthetics of the monitor and stand.
- The stand is almost fully solid metal, so the complete unit is quite heavy.
- It is easy on the eyes for long periods because it does not flicker and has blue light reduction as an option.
- It is a good product with many standard features that many other monitors these days.
- I didn't realise how useful it was to have an adjustable high until this monitor.
- The contrast and other settings are of course adjustable and profiles can be made but it's fine how it is.
- Height adjustment is very useful.
- The button and menu controls on the monitor are not the most intuitive.
- Great product! It has a lot of connections and for gaming is fantastic!
- The monitor has bunch of connections ports and can be easily connected to PC/PS4/Xbox.
- Use this monitor to play CSGO. Connection through displayport were easy.
- Love that monitor has buit-in ports for headphones.
- Settings can be confusing to first setup as the hdmi ports mixed with an elgato capture card can prove very tricky for pc recording.
- Also comes with a VGA and HDMI port, the HDMI is not capable of above 60hz, but easy connect.
- Epic monitor and it has an audio output for HDMI if you want to plug in a console into it.
- Always use either displayport or dual-link DVI cables, good connection.
- Mouse movement smoothness on the desktop was even noticeable. Easy connect.
- I cant seem to get hdmi working on it im not very good with monitors.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P