Product Comparison: ASUS MG248QR vs ASUS VG248QZ
- The resolution is gorgeous. I like it.
- This is my first 144 Hz monitor, as well as the highest resolution monitor I've ever used.
- I don't use at full 4K resolution as a lot of apps in Windows 10 do not scale well such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- I have tried games and they look fantastic at this resolution.
- The bigger resolution combined with high refresh rates.
- It has excellent resolution, color and clarity.
- Screen size is nearly identical, with a 16:9 ratio. This 1920 X 1080 resolution.
- The resolution is 1080 with a 144hz refresh rate, which is great for high end gaming PCs.
- 144hz is buttery smooth, I love it. Very bright.
- I ordered this monitor and it was not 144 hz it only allows it to go up to 60.
- Very sharp monitor, non hdr but i prefer like that, hdr a bit to colorfull, this monitor makes my game more natural in color.
- It's extremely nice. Colours are rich, and the high refresh rate leads to very smooth movement.
- The image is sharp and clear, no light bleed or dead pixels and the colours seem very accurate.
- The brightness has a huge difference between the lowest and highest setting. I like it around 30%.
- Story games and games that are meant to look gorgeous just do look gorgeous and the colours are great.
- Colors look nice and crisp,can be bright as hell if you want to.
- The colors, response time and refresh rate reach my standard for "excellent".
- It has a few different options for picture color and quality.
- Purchased for college student who like games, and she enjoys it immensely. Fast, colorful, smooth flowing.
- I had a really hard time getting the color/brightness/contrast settings to my liking.
- A nice feature with this monitor is the height adjustment which many lack nowadays.
- The base swivel is an extra but nice to have and the tilt is decent.
- The display can also rotate making it easy to access the ports.
- The OSD is simple enough to use, the gaming crosshairs feature is useful for FPS games.
- The picture quality on this screen is excellent but my favourite feature is the highly adjustable stand.
- The monitor does come with alot of features that are not really needed or used by the average consumer, but they are nice to have nonetheless.
- Its an amazing monitor packed with features & delivers with amazing quality/performance for the price.
- The vertical slide adjustment is my favorite feature. Exceptional adjustment options.
- Blue light reduction features are great.
- Totally adjustable tilt, slant, and rotation is ideal for desktop use.
- Nice monitor, good selection of leads included to connect to Pc, very clear and bright screen.
- Used for gaming with consoles and working (graphics-related tasks) when connected with laptop, both satisfied.
- I have Xbox One X connected through the 4K HDMI slot, and a PS4 on one of the standard ones.
- Decent array of connections compared to competitors.
- Comes with power and video leads ( Display + port HDMI).
- Really helps, clear, fast connections. Perfect for video editing for my classes.
- The fact that it connects with a DVI cable. Good.
- I'm using the DVI connection but it also has HDMI if you want to use that or connect an HDMI peripheral.
- Can also connect a keyboard an mouse without fuss!
- Multiple inputs so I can have my pc hooked up via DP and consoles via HDMI.