Product Comparison: AOC AG271QG vs Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz
- A great IPS screen with high 165 refresh rate, more than I actually need
- Colours very impressive, combined with the resolution, very sharp images.
- I can work at my desk and then flip the screen towards my bed and watch the amazing screen.
- Really awful screen tearing with this monitor for some reason.
- The gsync worked fine, though there were occasional drops in signal, with the screen flicking black for a moment.
- This is very large screen so make sure your computer desk can accommodate it before purchasing. As to the sheer screen size I find it immersive when gaming.
- Really happy with! Good size, easy to acccess ports, simple height adjustment. Feels lit sturdier than the other 27” monitor I had which rattled on the stand whenever desk moved.
- Just got mine and I love the quality, size and just how responsive it is.
- Bought this as a warehouse box deal with a generous discount due to it missing a power cable!!! Unit appears brand new though and no damage / missing pixels.
- The size and resolution combined offer an increased screen size at no cost to image quality.
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz
- So, all-in-all, this is a great monitor for those looking for good colours, high refresh-rate and an increase in pixel density over a 1080p display. Very happy.
- The display is fantastic and its worth the extra coin for G-sync.
- A bright and vibrant display. Looks amazing.
- Terrible yellowing in the corners on dark scenes (backlight bleed), even when I turned the monitor brightness to a low setting.
- I did not like the saturation of colors.
- The colors on the Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz are fine, i have no issues.
- The one I bought is IPS and that's what gives it such rich colors.
- The IPS panel guarantees that colors stand out and are bright and as advertised it operates at 144hz with 165 OC. the bezells are minimum and everything is crisp and clear.
- The monitor is beautiful with nice colors and is very smooth when gaming with g-sync and 165hz, I had no IPS glow neither did I have backlight bleed, I guess I came in lucky.
- Color uniformity is top notch (after adjusting gamma to 1.8).
- Build quality - awesome. Heavy, sturdy and even has a headphone hanger built in
- Flicker-Free technology reduces my eyes pain. Recommended!
- Height adjustable stand is must have if you want healthy spine
- The monitor has built in speakers which are pretty poor but it's not an issue for me since I use headphones for gaming.
- I'm sorry but the speakers are crap.
- The adjustable stand is a great feature. The overall build of this monitor screams quality.
- Otherwise, the monitor looks slick, height and rotation are easily adjustable, the stand is still. Make sure to update your video drivers if you wanna get higher refresh rates.
- The stand is easy to use and sturdy.
- The audio of the speakers is not the best, it's acceptable if you're playing games or watching stuff up close but if you were to play from a couch you would likely require desktop speakers.
- The speakers are nice aswell. I really like it.
- Both UK and EU power cables were included along with a displayport, HDMI, 3.5mm audio cable and usb type-B cable to power and transfer data to/from the 4 usb ports on the monitor.
- Cable management are better than my previous monitor.
- Display port problem, tried 6 different cables including that display in the box, nohting change.
- If you like plenty of scope to plug in every single console / PC / media device you own into this monitor at the same time, you are going to be disappointed as there are just two ports; Display Port and HDMI.
- The HDMI input is only 30Hz, so don't expect a smooth experience if connecting via this. The Display Port is 60Hz though.
- My son's PS4 is connected via HDMI with my computer using the DisplayPort. Easy to switch and both look great.
- As soon as I had it set up and connected the display port cable that was provided it worked seamlessly and with a few options tweaked, it was perfect.
- I have it connected to my mac mostly but use the HMDI connection to watch tv in my bedroom.
- The only thing I don't like is that it needs to be on in order to use the extra usb ports, and it needs to be connected to the pc aswell with other cable so I see no use on it.
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz