Product Comparison: AOC AG251FG vs AOC AG251FZ
- The 1080p resolution is an achievable target for most gaming PCs that are mid-range and above. Really good.
- The resolution at 1920 x 1080 is fantastic.
- The ultra high refresh rate and quad hd resolution seems to be a great combination for the first-person shooter type games he enjoys.
- The monitor boasts an impressive 1920 X 1080 resolution within a modest 24.5-inch screen size.
- The 25-inch screen doesn’t look noticeably grainy at this resolution either, which is something I can’t say for 27-inch monitors.
- 240hz really helps with precision when playing solitaire.
- The 240hz are amazing. Great monitor.
- Very nice monitor. The difference between 144hz and 240hz was motion clarity and you notice your cursor or crosshair move much smoother.
- Silky smooth, really good price for a 240hz.
- I can get to 240hz on PC! Good resolution.
- The colours with a little tweaking are good.
- The monitor is large, the colours are fantastic!
- Colours are brighter, contrasts more defined and text easier to read.
- The screen has perfect colour accuracy, which makes it perfect for seeing enemies when playing combat games.
- TN panels are the worst, and the colours and viewing angles are not great.
- Better colors that I expected from a TN panel.
- The general performance of this monitor is otherwise good, once calibrated the colour was okay for a TN panel.
- After setting the colors and brightness / contrast, I noticed how great the colors are for a TN panel.
- Great colors for a TN panel.
- Also, the colours are weird. The settings are crazy.
- The product features an array of ports including one HDMI, one DisplayPort and finally a USB ports for user connectivity.
- This screen is for a hardcore gamer with good features.
- Rendered smoothly without the effects of ghosting. Good feature.
- Good G-Sync feature. You can enjoy the best quality image and outstanding gameplay.
- The Lowblue Light feature reduces the harmful wavelengths emitted, i think this is nice feature.
- Lots of handy features, great for gaming and good enough for netflix.
- A really valuable monitor with all the features you need. 27 ", 1440p, 144Hz, IPS display (1a colors!).
- This monitor advertises a "Low Input Lag" Mode. This feature would be great if it actually worked on AMD GPU system.
- It has a low blue light mode, really good feature, i like it.
- And the bonus features/build quality is really nice.
- It was easy to unpack and connect to my pc.
- I have connected my xbox one to it via hdmi.
- The connection types support sound. Easy connect.
- There is also a 3.5 audio on the monitor which is nice. and 4 usb ports.
- It has hdmi port and a displayport. Relatively easy to access.
- The device has numerous USB 3.0 interfaces, even one with a power function.
- A kind of cable remote control, which is plugged into the monitor via USB, is very helpful.
- A DisplayPort and HDMI cable are included, as well as a USB cable for the integrated hub.
- Those who love order can connect a mouse and keyboard to the integrated USB hub.
- The low input lag mode does not work when using a freesync enabled graphics card on display port connection.