Product Comparison: LG OLED65C7V vs LG OLED65B7V
- With 4K media or UHD 4K streaming the picture takes your breath away.
- Basic 1080p looks ok but give it some 4K hdr demos from YouTube or one of the shows from Netflix and your jaw will drop.
- Picture quality is absolutely amazing. 4k on Netflix is brilliant.
- The only way to appreciate the amazing display is with 4k and the superb Dolby Vision.
- Gorgeous picture, especially when watching HDR/Dolby Vision/4K sources (currently enjoying Stranger Things 2 on Netflix).
- The upscaling is first rate and watching simple HD material looks fantastic.
- True 4K UHD HDR, such as Dynasties - totally amazing and hard to see how it can be bettered.
- I have been watching 4K content on Netflix and amazon and I am loving it.
- I have been watching 4K bt sport and this looks great. All round very happy
- Terrestrial signals in HD look great, in SD, where I expected a poorer picture it's fine. Gaming looks amazing especially 4K.
- Brightness is good and the TV doesn't feel too big while watching it just from a few meters away.
- Fantastic. The best TV picture I have ever experienced.
- Excellent all round experience: deep and rich colours, sharp as a diamond and beautifully balanced colours.
- Picture quality is unbelievable, you can see every detail.
- Images are great, motion is handled well and the overall picture quality is fantastic.
- It`s out of this world, totally blown away with it. The picture is incredible even without playing with the settings yet.
- The picture quality and sound quality are astounding.
- Picture is simply stunning. Very easy to install and setup.
- The detail is incredible, the sharpness of the colour is outstanding, no ghosting when watching high speed sports.
- Had this TV for a few weeks now, so far really happy with the quality of this TV, 1080p content usually looks just as good as 4K
- Amazing picture quality and great sound.
- Great picture quality, good sound, and general aesthetics
- Stunning picture. And fantastic sound out of the TV
- Sound is very good for a Flat Panel TV.
- Intuitive, truly smart, Beautiful, sleek, superb sound. No need for sound bar.
- The sound is good, most people will be happy but I use a soundbar.
- Watching a 4K HDR Blu-Ray disc on this TV, with a Dolby Atmos encoded soundtrack, is pretty close to an "in-the-cinema" experience without going down the full home theatre route.
- Picture is fabulous, sound is fabulous, features are wonderous.
- I have not experienced anything other than good sound reproduction.
- Great sound even before connecting my surround sound to it.
- This is one of the best tv I ever had, it’s very easy to set up, the magic remote is excellent got use to it very quickly, it has 4 HDMI and 3 USB HUB.
- Really easy to use system, works incredibly well with PS4 Pro.
- Absolutely raw TV, great for playing with ps4, watching movies etc.
- Magic remote works really smoothly and makes it quite possible to write text quickly in web browsers, etc., for example.
- The TV is safe for the future. When the Xbox One X is launched, the TV will be delivered properly.
- I have connected the tv through an amp so I do not use the tv speakers.
- Mounted it on the wall and linked to an Onkyo Amp via the HDMI ARC meaning that all HDMI’s are connected to the Amp meaning less wires up the wall.
- The Apple TV recognized the new TV right away and configured itself to take advantage of all of the available features.
- It connected as a universal remote easily with my cable provider & the apps are easy & fast to use.
- Great picture quality, good size. Easy wifi connection