Product Comparison: Zowie XL2540 vs Zowie XL2546
- I came from a 120hz screen and I can see and feel the difference that the higher refresh rate provides.
- 240Hz refresh seems instant and allows you to aim very smoothly at moving targets etc.
- 240hz is a huge improvement from 144hz especially if you take gaming seriously.
- Works as it says, quality screen, 240hz excellent gaming monitor.
- The difference between 60Hz and 240Hz is just phenomenal.
- For competitive gaming, 240Hz and DyAc are certainly impressive specs.
- After playing games on a 45Hz monitor for 8 years, buying this was a huge leap for me.
- I noticed the difference both in quality of graphics and in game play, as everything was so much smoother in 240Hz!
- In my opinion it's one of the if not the best 240hz e sports monitor.
- This monitor is legitimately the best 240hz display @ 1080p thats out right now.
- I seem to play better and not having screen tear is so much nicer to look at.
- Colours reproduction are good, just once configured!
- TN panel feels not good to eyes if you have used ips panel for a long time.
- The image is really good and text on icons is fairly Ok a tiny bit fuzzy compared to 1440p res ips monitor but that is to be expected.
- The colour reproduction is a bit bad for photoshop or design work.
- Brilliant quality, colorful picture monitor with excellent features.
- Colours as for TN are good, better than my previous screen.
- Even though the monitor panel isnt a IPS panel the picture quality is fine.
- The panel's picture quality is incredibly disapointing, even compared with some other TN panels I own.
- Only thing i don't like is that it's a TN panel so yeah colors are not the best.
- The monitor is one of the best for gaming. Not the best for PS but this is for what it made.
- Very easy to adjust height of the screen and angle.
- The adjustability pan -5 to +20 degree, adjustable height, super bright screen.
- It has some brilliant features such as a dynamic brightness mode that will match the the dark and bright areas.
- The S- switch is very useful. I was slightly surprised by how much I have used it.
- Dy-ac is not snake oil but actually really good in fast paced moments.
- This monitor is only to play games for example CSGO and other FPS's.
- Very expensive however addons like black equaliser make it more worth it.
- A lot of adjustment options. You can adjust the height of the screen, adjust the tilt, turn it to the right or left, and even rotate it.
- Shields are nothing special, looks great in the picture, worse in reality.
- Comes with DisplayPort and easy to connect and get amazing 240Hz refresh rate.
- Comes with a displayport cable and has a wealth of other ports.
- Plenty of ports. Mic In, HDMI - two of those - Two USB ports - as well as an input and headphone jack.
- The monitor has the D-Sub VGA analogue legacy port and a useful DP1.2 DisplayPort
- There's a selection of USB ports. Three USB ports from the one upstream/input.
- Great product! It has a lot of connections and for gaming is fantastic!
- The monitor has bunch of connections ports and can be easily connected to PC/PS4/Xbox.
- Use this monitor to play CSGO. Connection through displayport were easy.
- Love that monitor has buit-in ports for headphones and mic.
- Settings can be confusing to first setup as the hdmi ports mixed with an elgato capture card can prove very tricky for pc recording.