Product Comparison: ViewSonic VP2785-4K vs BenQ SW271
- Great resolution 3840x2160 4K. I like it.
- Professional 27 inch 2160p Monitor is an excellent monitor for work or home.
- An excellent 27 inch monitor with an incredible picture.
- I am unable to get this to work in full resolution. It does work in 1080p mode.
- Doesn't work with my Samsung Ultra Blu-ray in full resolution mode.
- High resolution wide-gamut monitor.
- I love this monitor, good resolution.
- The 27inch and 4K works great as a workflow.
- Overall very happy with the change and would recommend it. I like this resolution.
- People have said that windows text is too small due to the 4K resolution.
- Stunning monitor for quality of display, color calibration, and feature set.
- Still exploring the color calibration options, but very impressed with both the pre-calibrated settings and ability to fine tune.
- I will say the image quality is nice with excellent color reproduction and clarity.
- As for color accuracy, it is simply stunning.
- Great color and picture quality. Only thing to adjust out-of-box was brightness and contrast.
- The Photographers Monitor true, true colors.
- I think the image quality is good for the price of this monitor.
- This monitor is apparently aimed at photographers who demand perfect colour reproduction.
- Great monitor, the colours are outstanding, the build quality is brilliant, and the included hood was a great bonus.
- Great homogeneity in brightness and colour temperature.
- The KVM feature works fine, basically connecting two monitors and splitting the screen in half for each.
- With the feature set this monitor offers, there is simply no better value.
- Switching the input on the monitor makes all peripherals available to that station.
- The build quality is excellent. The stand and monitor is highly adjustable and stable.
- Seems well suited for professional photographers and video editors. The menu options are extensive.
- Another main feature what made me buy this monitor was the ability to switch colour profiles on the fly along with the brightness.
- Build quality is good, the supplied shade is excellent and it’s nice to be supplied with all the cables required in the box.
- I love this monitor, it oozes with quality and feels very solid.
- Editing photos and video in Photoshop and Premier is so much easier with so much screen space to play with.
- The hood is a useful addition as mine is next to a window and it prevents glare onto the screen.
- I bought it for my boss so he could connect his Macbook Pro with a single USB-C to USB-C Cable. Really good.
- The monitor provides plenty of power to keep the Macbook charged over the USB-C connection.
- The display quality is great, and I love that the same cable that connects it to my MacBook Pro also powers the laptop.
- Connectivity is excellent. Worked with Netflix Windows 10 app streaming a 4K movie.
- After I connected it to the computer the Dell tower was unable to power up.
- Wow just plugged it in - its beautiful!
- USB 3 hub and SD card reader on the side work well.
- I use the i1 Display Pro and, once you understand it, the results of the hardware calibration using the software seem excellent.
- I also tried the enclosed cables, same problem, still only 8 bit output.
- The only thing that annoyed me was the display port cable that came with the monitor. It was a DisplayPort to mini display port.