Product Comparison: Samsung U28E590D vs Samsung U28D590D
- Fantastic picture and resolution. Great refresh rate, works very well for my gaming needs
- This new one can handle any level of resolution I want to push from my machine and has an incredible refresh rate for gaming. Highly recommend, especially at the price.
- This monitor is very fast and has no delay time and has very good lighting
- This Monior is fantastic. It has a great picture, FPS is superb, and the attention to details in gaming as well as other tasks looks superb. Highly recommend.
- This monitor is all that the marketing propaganda says that it will be. Crystal clear image and decent refresh rate.
- The Samsung U28E590D delivers great picture at this resolution, but I am returning it for ergonomic reasons and will find a better deal for 2K screen.
- I am very happy with the image quality, colours and everything. I've also hooked it up to my PC and it's still brilliant.
- This monitor must be used with Display Port for best experience. It supports 10bpc versus the standard 8bit.
- It lacks any kind of adjustment and on close inspection the bezel and stand are very cheap but the image quality is decent for TN and I couldn't discern any lag or response issues.
- Very nice monitor, decent build quality, it cuts a few corners to get to the price point but for the money it will be tricky to beat.
- 4K looked ok - it honestly didn't look 4K but it was still nice. Gaming was fantastic using the monitor.
- I am a designer and require my monitor to be able to handle color effectively. This monitor is outstanding in low light conditions and renders text and graphics so crisply.
- This monitor is very easy on my eyes and is very well defined with the picture quality.
- The image on this monitor is super crisp. I use it for both work and gaming. Spreadsheets look great and games look awesome.
- This is a great monitor - excellent brightness and very nice color reproduction.
- Haven’t had enough time to really enjoy. I am having a hard time trying to get the colors right. Right now picture editing is difficult. My screen on my laptop and screen on the monitor are very different.
- Have been very pleased with this product and the colour quality is excellent.
- Image quality and pixel density are fantastic. It's like the feeling when you first upgraded to standard HD all over again.
- Great for games - HDR-like contract and fast response. Playing your old games in a 1080p window that only takes a quarter of your screen is fantastic.
- Great screen for gaming. Good build quality and the resolution is absolutely perfect.
- Blacks could be deeper. Can strain your eyes on small text.
- Good value for the money. Great design and features. Stand could be a little stronger.
- Love this thing. No speaker, it also tilts downwards a little bit and you can adjust it. Great picture however
- Everything is great about this monitor. The only thing it is missing is adjusting its height
- Great screen but doesn’t go to sleep when my iMac shuts off. Keeps power cycling. Need to manually turn off every time I go away from desk
- Only slight negative I can say for some is the vesa mount is near top of monitor, so I had to move my mount on the wall from previous monitor height. In my case wasn't too much of issue for me.
- Great screen. Really slim. Cool features if you need.
- Monitor can be tilted easily, helps if you fancy slouching all day or sitting up the next.
- Build feels solid, not cheap. Stand feels good quality.
- Great picture quality for the price. The only negative (for me) is that the stand is not adjustable.
- Viewing angle is rather weak. The picture brightness varies noticeably depending on whether I'm sitting straight in front of the monitor or slightly leaning back.
- Easy setup off my HP Laptop with an HDMI port. Beautiful picture that I have taken advantage of doing video publishing from my Drone Business.
- Colors and brightness are good. Plug and play on NVidia with display port, virtually no setup. No dead pixels and nice, crisp image.
- I had no problems using this with a amd R9 390p xfx running 4k at 60hz using display port.
- Dual inputs, switching between sources via the manual control on the back is awkward, and the lack of any access to digital audio is a distinct disadvantage.
- If you're using HDMI, use port #2, as that's the one that will give you 60hz. The other is at 30hz, which is slow enough that your mouse cursor seems to "skip frames" when moving it around.
- Display port and 2x HDMI are nice - you can have multiple inputs on-screen at once.
- It comes bundled with a HDMI cable (v1.2 i believe) that supports the max resolution, so you do not need to use a mini DisplayPort cable.
- The monitor provides a multi task function where you can view 2 HDMI inputs without any loss of resolution. Really neat feature that really won me over.
- There are 2 HDMI ports so that both a computer and a console can be plugged in at the same time.
- The monitor comes with a HDMI and a DisplayPort cable. You’ll need to use the DisplayPort if you want to hit the max of 60fps gaming as it uses HDMI 1.4, which is limited to 30Hz