Product Comparison: Samsung U28E590D vs ASUS VP28UQG
- Fantastic picture and resolution. Great refresh rate, works very well for my gaming needs
- This new one can handle any level of resolution I want to push from my machine and has an incredible refresh rate for gaming. Highly recommend, especially at the price.
- This monitor is very fast and has no delay time and has very good lighting
- This Monior is fantastic. It has a great picture, FPS is superb, and the attention to details in gaming as well as other tasks looks superb. Highly recommend.
- This monitor is all that the marketing propaganda says that it will be. Crystal clear image and decent refresh rate.
- The Samsung U28E590D delivers great picture at this resolution, but I am returning it for ergonomic reasons and will find a better deal for 2K screen.
- I got this for my PS4 Pro down sized from a 43” 4K HDR tv, it was too big for my office. The picture is amazing. Loads of customisable options.
- This monitor has really impressed me. The quality is fantastic at 4K, and you can run games at lower resolutions and have no problems.
- Great size & resolution for a desktop screen.
- There are better ones out there but for the value its an incredible monitor. Picture is decent and its just the right size.
- Good vaule for money right size easy to use clear picture just beautiful.
- I am a designer and require my monitor to be able to handle color effectively. This monitor is outstanding in low light conditions and renders text and graphics so crisply.
- This monitor is very easy on my eyes and is very well defined with the picture quality.
- The image on this monitor is super crisp. I use it for both work and gaming. Spreadsheets look great and games look awesome.
- This is a great monitor - excellent brightness and very nice color reproduction.
- Haven’t had enough time to really enjoy. I am having a hard time trying to get the colors right. Right now picture editing is difficult. My screen on my laptop and screen on the monitor are very different.
- It really is a great item that is big enough for gaming and takes advantages of the Xbox one x's freesync, 10bit color, and 4k.
- Was expecting something worse! Now when I play in Full HD tv are nothing compare with the brightness and saturation of this monitor, amazing colors
- Love the monitor, color is great and haven't noticed any flickering while playing my games (fps games)
- First of all, you need the monitor to be eye level, this is because TN panels dont have the best viewing angles
- The viewing angle is irrelevant it is virtually impossible to get a match for color, brightness and contrast with other monitors, it is way out of line.
- Good value for the money. Great design and features. Stand could be a little stronger.
- Love this thing. No speaker, it also tilts downwards a little bit and you can adjust it. Great picture however
- Everything is great about this monitor. The only thing it is missing is adjusting its height
- Great screen but doesn’t go to sleep when my iMac shuts off. Keeps power cycling. Need to manually turn off every time I go away from desk
- Only slight negative I can say for some is the vesa mount is near top of monitor, so I had to move my mount on the wall from previous monitor height. In my case wasn't too much of issue for me.
- ALSO another good thing is it automatically turns itself on, and to the correct input when you turn on a device connected to it.
- Picture is very good, bright, powerful, fast, and can be adjusted. Nice features like blue light filters and modes etc.
- Solidly built, it has enough features to make it very attractive for the price.
- Picture quality is great. It does have sound, but that is not a feature I would recommend using.
- This Monitor even has ok sound for a monitor. It's got a reasonable price and the monitor has many features on it, including game Plus.
- Easy setup off my HP Laptop with an HDMI port. Beautiful picture that I have taken advantage of doing video publishing from my Drone Business.
- Colors and brightness are good. Plug and play on NVidia with display port, virtually no setup. No dead pixels and nice, crisp image.
- I had no problems using this with a amd R9 390p xfx running 4k at 60hz using display port.
- Dual inputs, switching between sources via the manual control on the back is awkward, and the lack of any access to digital audio is a distinct disadvantage.
- If you're using HDMI, use port #2, as that's the one that will give you 60hz. The other is at 30hz, which is slow enough that your mouse cursor seems to "skip frames" when moving it around.
- The screen/video quality is excellent. The audio is not so well supported. If you are connecting, eg A Sky monitor, you cannot use the audio over DP or HDMI.
- Screen is very bright so need to turn down and the only criticism I have is that the connection sockets are awkward to get too.
- This is an excellent monitor. Good colour saturation, nice refresh rate and good connectivity.
- I bought this and am sending it back. Connected to my iMac via a usb-c to hdmi lead, when I put the mac to sleep, this monitor would come on and say 'No signal.'
- The ips glow is terrible when connected to consoles its that noticeable i have to look for a replacement