Product Comparison: Samsung C34H890 vs Samsung C34F791
- The picture quality is really good with 3440x1440 and 100 hz.
- The display quality is superb. The resolution is 3440 x 1440, so it's really sharp.
- The monitor is 34" across the diagonal, which equates to 31.5" wide and 13.5" high which is for me super comfortable sizes.
- It's a 3440x1440 VA Panel with 100Hz refresh rate, and 4ms response time, which is pretty good for gaming.
- Epic monitor, picture is great and overall an awesome upgrade to the setup!
- I am surprised, monitor resolution and picture quality improve.
- The extra resolution is nice, better for webpages, video editing and such.
- The increase to 3440x1440 resolution is amazing.
- The 100hz and resolution were lovely and worked straight away without issue.
- The screen resolution is incredible as well as the sound quality!
- The screen has excellent colour reproduction, very sharp and vivid picture after tweaking some settings.
- Design of the monitor is great, sleek, thin bezels, gentle curve, matte screen.
- I develop code so I have code on one side and results on the other - brilliant. Curve is fine for me.
- A great monitor with really clear image. Highly recommend for work/gaming.
- Noticed Led bleeding from corners and overall led glow, medium or even high.
- The display has excellent constrast and colour reproduction.
- Rich deep colours and a display that is easy on the eye and not to painful on the wallet.
- The image is crisp and excellent, for a VA panel I think its on par with IPS displays.
- The brightness is also good, I tend to use it on around 40 during the day and bring it down at night.
- There are some images which cause the brightness or gamma of the monitor to change suddenly.
- The extra-wide width of this monitor is perfect for activities like photographic stuff, writing documents, and programming.
- The ability to put two windows side by side is something that, once you've tried it, there is no going back from.
- Stand is strong and sturdy, all metal construction with bit of plastic and the height is adjustable.
- Great monitor for working from home. Beats having two screens.
- Working on multiple spreadsheets especially where you are importing/exporting information from several sheets is joy with PIP.
- The menu - activated by a button behind the screen in the bottom right corner - is easy to navigate.
- VA panel and understand those features this monitor is an excellent representation of what you can currently buy.
- The OSD is a pretty standard, there's not much in there besides your basic monitor RGB calibration and a few extra features like PIP and PBP.
- It also adjusts the tilt- meaning colour shift is a big issue as not all desks are the same height.
- The monitor has VERY thin bezzles which run the perimeter of the display. On the edge there is this nice light glow effect.
- The monitor acts as a USB hub for everything else. When my PC goes to sleep the monitor is off but the USB still powered.
- It's perfect for me as it has USB-C, can work on my Dell 7275 tablet laptop and charge it at the same time.
- There are lots of connectivity options for this monitor.
- USB-C cable is woefully short and I was need to re setup my desktop..
- Must use the cable that comes with box though otherwise screen won’t recognise connection.
- It comes with USBC and HDMI cables, and the USBC charges my mac as well as connecting the monitor.
- The USB hub in the back of the monitor is great.
- USB cable charges my phone and synchs it to my laptop.
- The monitor worked great and no issues with USB-C connected.
- I also had issues with switching between sources and the USB hub.