Product Comparison: LG 27UD88-W vs Dell P2715Q
- I have no problems with small text size although I prefer to either zoom text larger or just use Win10 scaling.
- This monitor is simply amazing. It is so sharp.
- I had a good experience with Dayssale. The monitor print size was too small so I returned it and they were very gracious about it.
- Picture is clear, resolution good and I love being able to unhook my Macbook and travel and all of the information is at my fingertips.
- The main problem with this monitor is its resolution. 4K on a 27" screen size is a very unfriendly resolution for Mac users.
- Runs full resolution @60Hz even on a Late 2013 MacBook Pro (using both Mini DisplayPorts). The screen quality on the Dell P2715Q is a perfect match for the MacBook Pro Retina Display!
- Great size and resolution. I use this at home.
- I'm very happy with resolution and with the quality of the monitor.
- The screen colors are very natural, the rotation and the ability to move in which angle that you want it is incredible and also the 4K resolution got me.
- The color is great, and it's wonderful to see photos in this resolution, but overall this monitor is a real disappointment.
- It's matte screen is easier on my eyes and better for glare
- Beautiful 4k display. Deep blacks, great color saturation, low latency.
- The monitor is a beautiful replacement for my 30" Apple Cinema, no problems with the display.
- Can't think of any cons. It's a 4k monitor with a nice display quality. It charges my notebook while I work. I'm happy.
- The picture quality is excellent, color depth is awesome, contrast/gamma is great.
- Love it! Colors and viewing angles are simply outstanding, right out of the box. Also works beautifully with a 2015 MacBook Pro with full 4K at 60Hz!
- Amazingly crystal clear picture. Large screen. No glare. We like this so much for than our Mac display purchase.
- The colors are so beautiful; the clarity and sharpness are awesome.
- The color is fully adjustable so eye strain is not even an issue anymore. I have used them for color correction as well and everything has been very accurate.
- There is a perceivable curvature distortion when moving windows around.
- The stand has some minor scratches on it but it does not effect the usablilty
- This monitor really stands out with its color accuracy and connections.
- It very modern and sleek with very narrow dead edges and nice stand
- Stand is sturdy and adjustable in all directions. Comes in and out of standby mode quickly too.
- When I raise it to the monitor on its stand, it sinks back down. this may be a bigger deal to others than it is to me.
- I love adjustable stand for my desk, it gets me excited to sit down and work.
- Resolution is high, and the stand is tall enough for what I need. Adjustable in every direction. Love it!
- Great stand that allows pan, tilt, lower, rise, rotate. Excellent build quality.
- Easy to install, easy to color calibration with external device, the menu is really easy to use.
- There is no audio or camera, you need to add those accessories.
- It has USB ports on the back for legacy devices (as well as others). No need to buy a dongle.
- The connection via a USB-C cable is good. Power supply is low but adequate for using and charging at the same time (macbook 13 inch).
- It comes with a USB-C to monitor cable to connect your new iMac to the display, but the cable that comes with it is NOT the best quality and doesn't always connect properly.
- The monitor is great. I purchased it because I wanted a USB-C connection and needed an HDMI connection.
- Doesn’t reliably charge thru USB-C. It’s just ridiculous that it runs out of battery while connected.
- It has all the connection slots. HDMI delivers 4K@30frames/sec and the rest 4K@60frames/sec. You cannot go wrong with Dell build quality.
- I mounted a Dell soundbar to the slots in the bottom of it. Nice. It has a bunch of useful USB and DisplayPort connections.
- I already have another USB hub I use, so I'm not using it through the monitor. If there were a USB port on the side rather than the back, this might be more useful for me.
- The cable that came with it was not what I needed. The supplied cable was Display Port to Mini Display Port and I needed Display Port to Display Port with my computer.
- Hard to get to USB input, on back of monitor.