Product Comparison: LG 34UM69G vs LG 34WK500-P
- Very wide display. I can easily have 3 Apps running and still be able to navigate them with ease.
- The 34" monitor is amazing does absolutely everything I won't.
- Excellent picture quality with a resolution of 2560x1080.
- Good basic gaming features for shooters. 75 Hz, black alignment, crosshair.
- Ergonomics, stand, even response time - this is the last century for this model.
- With the 34" LG Ultrawide the bezels in the center of the two monitors now don't bother me.
- For video editing, the 34" screen is amazing. Even though it's "only" 1080p, images, video, and even text are sharp. Highly recommended.
- I bought this to replace my two monitors, and all I can say is that I am extremely pleased with 34" Full HD!
- The screen’s resolution is good. The resolution is more than enough for a architecture student/gamer.
- Screen delay is minimal which I love in games.
- While the display resolution is only 2560x1080, the represented images are still beautiful.
- The colours are deep and rich and response time is fast.
- The picture is great in all respects. Highly recommend.
- The colour black looks awful. Instead of seeing a smooth transition between dark and light I see giant ugly blotches of black.
- Not all games support 21:9 format, so I'm gonna play with black stripes on sides.
- The color is excellent for lightroom, and photoshop.
- I have had this for about 2 weeks now and just really enjoy the picture quality.
- The color accuracy is fantastic, and the wide screen makes it so easy to multi task.
- This is a great tv. This large screen has clear picture. Great quality. Looks graet on the wall.
- The colors are sharp on games and documents.
- It's the boss for gaming and also for media work especially timeline stuff, like music production.
- The sturdy stand is great and the overall build quality is faultless.
- The sound quality from the speakers is just about adequate.
- Loud built-in speakers, can be used to watch movies instead of TV.
- This is a surprise, but for the video I didn't even buy speakers, so nice sound.
- I use it as a general PC monitor and the extra real estate for displaying multiple windows at the same time is amazing!
- A better alternative than using side-by-side monitors to gain work space real estate since it is seamless and easy to set up.
- This monitor is large and very clear, great for photography work and multitasking.
- The built in features are nice, like split window, game mode, document mode etc.
- The trim around the display is cheap and looks like they melted plastic into the gap to fill it in.
- It is great monitor for my ps4. Connected flawlessly.
- Great, that monitor has type-c port, so I can connect my mac.
- There are no useless usb ports and only type to connect Mac of smth. Just great.
- Installation was simple and excellent connectivity. It’s great that the monitor has a type-c port.
- USB type C video input. Connect my laptop, very convenient.
- The screen is super easy to set-up and has just right ports that I need.
- My son hooked it up to his Xbox and said it worked great there.
- Love that monitor has 3.5mm port for headphones, so I don't need to connect my speakers to the backside of system unit.
- When I plugged my Xbox One into the monitor it did not recognize it as an ultra high-definition monitor.
- There are only 2 hdmi ports and useless headphones port.