Product Comparison: LG 34UM68 vs LG 34WK650
- The resolution is easily manhandled by a modern video card so FPS stays high.
- Most movie resolutions are 21:9 making them perfect for ultra-wide monitors.
- Once you game with ultra-wide resolutions, trust me, you will NEVER go back!
- The LG 34UM68 is made primarily for gaming and at 21:9 it's perfect for movie watching.
- 5K resolution is class leading as there aren't any other monitors which are comparable.
- The resolution of this monitor is HD and is actually perfect for me.
- I was concerned there would be resolution issues but the MacBook supports the monitors resolution and ratio perfectly.
- This is HD natively, so everything looks good at that resolution.
- Quality and resolution is great, I am using it with my Mac Pro for office and SW development work.
- The text is very blurry and the resolution is relatively low.
- The screen is pretty darn nice. It's a matte finish and the quality of the IPS panel, colors, contrast, brightness are all quite good.
- I bought this model for its IPS panel, which has a wide color gamut.
- The video quality of this monitor is excellent and it came set up correctly as determined by color bars.
- When playing games you are absolutely immersed in the gameplay, with beautiful colors, sharp crisp lines and a huge amount of fov.
- The color on this monitor is exceptional.
- Color accuracy once calibrated is very good. Size of monitor was perfect for me.
- This this is great. The colors are great too.
- The screen colors, design of the monitor, and the screen size is great.
- I also design book covers and LOVE the brilliant colors on the display.
- Amazing colors and great working area for a fullstack developer.
- The PIP features and KVM software looks cool.
- I love this particular monitor's features and price-point.
- You can also overclock this monitor to 75Hz once FreeSync is turned on.
- The eye adjustment features and the built-in sound are also very high quality.
- UltraWide is amazing for games that support the feature, most do these days.
- Once you install the LG OnScreen Control app from their website, it will allow you to configure the monitor to various split screen options.
- Adjustable stand, split screen features also plus.
- I am glad I can stop manually splitting screens by using the Windows key + arrow.
- Control app is a really awesome feature and offers tons of utility.
- There have been several surprise and delight features.
- I'm using the DP connection to get 75Hz.
- I love that I can plug in both a Display Port and an HDMI connection at the same time.
- I connect the monitor using an hdmi cord. The image quality is solid.
- I connected this monitor through the HDMI port and it worked perfectly as well.
- I like the size of the monitor, it was larger than I expected. It wasn't easy connecting my MacBook Air.
- It works a lot better than you would think. It works great with Macs.
- Plus I can connect my Galaxy s10 plus. To it see my recorded videos at full size and play games on it sold I love it so far.
- A cable connection the mini display port to the display port on this monitor works like a charm.
- No issues connecting to my work laptop and MacBook Pro through a USB C Adapter.
- Connecting a Surface Book using a mini display port to HDMI cable does not work.