Product Comparison: LG 27UL850 vs LG 27UL650
- Using it for office work, and it suits me well: good 4K resolution and viewing angle, no visible flicker.
- Overall the screen looks very delicate for a 27" device.
- This is the best 4k monitor at the price. It supports 4k HDR on the PS4 Pro (Netflix HDR also on the PS4).
- Great happiness in terms of ergonomics and the image quality is at the 4k resolution.
- Weak monitor for 4k as not going to work with HDR without problems.
- This, with my great joy, was the first 4K monitor that once placed on the desk and turned on did not give it obvious problems.
- 27 inches is the right fit for those looking for a compromise between 4k and gaming.
- The latency 5ms are not even perceived yet I play fps like Cod, apex, I really recommend it!
- With this resolution and size I can finally see the text decently and without it giving me a headache to fix my eyes.
- Watching video is a joy in 2160p. And I do not see pixels in the text.
- The colors of the monitor seems to very good.
- The monitor is very bright and very quiet (no hum or noise) audible.
- The color rendering is okay - no calibration took place.
- Movies have good image and color quality, especially when using HDR.
- Overall brightness is not that high. Not a display you can comfortable place next to a window.
- As for me great monitor for the price. It is a great panel, a bit of backlight bleeding like all IPS.
- The screen is very bright and the color rendering very good.
- Excellent monitor. Good colors and brightness.
- No pixel errors and a great picture! The brightness is far more than sufficient!
- The colour is sometimes weird and i constantly have to go into setting to get rid of the screen tearing.
- It is a good solution for UI designers and programmers with pivot and split screen features.
- Slim, height-adjustable foot for secure standing, monitor with tilt possibility.
- The stand seems to be pretty solid and doesn't wobble.
- On Windows 10, the colors are strongly distorted after turning on HDR.
- Audio part of the monitor leaves a bit to be desired.
- HDR10 immediately recognized by XBOX ONE X and PC.
- It is easy to set up, to connect, the foot is stable and looks durable.
- Comes with a stand, which is stable and not takes up a lot of space.
- Great, super intuitive, without looking guides I set it up and it's a joy with its small joystick button.
- The only thing that can be improved is the white plastic finish on the back.
- Works well with my macbook pro 2017 via USB-C.
- No problem with windows or linux over displayport connection.
- The monitor delivers a great picture via USB-C on your Macbook or Dell notebook.
- The connection and synchronization worked smoothly.
- The USB 3.0 ports on the monitor are throttled. If you attach a USB 3 network card, it reaches a maximum of 60Mbit/s in the download.
- Excellent monitor to pair with PS4pro, virtual hdr but that makes its figure in games like RDR2/ TW3.
- Connect my laptop with HDMI and the difference is huge because it allows me to work at any distance and angle.
- Connected to a MacBook Pro 15 Touch Bar works perfectly as long as you use a cable that supports 4K 60HZ.
- It works well from Mini Displayport to HDMI or Displayport.
- It has for hdmi and displayport and both performing well with full refresh rate.