Product Comparison: LG 27UK600 vs LG 27UL650
- The 4K works fine and is not an issue. But the real purpose and benefit is the HDR 10 capability.
- The 2160p resolution with HDR on this screen is just amazing.
- When playing games at 4k with HDR, the image looks really good.
- The response time is 5ms, so ghosting is to be expected.
- The monitor is only 60hz so it's better to use for consoles than on PC.
- This, with my great joy, was the first 4K monitor that once placed on the desk and turned on did not give it obvious problems.
- 27 inches is the right fit for those looking for a compromise between 4k and gaming.
- The latency 5ms are not even perceived yet I play fps like Cod, apex, I really recommend it!
- With this resolution and size I can finally see the text decently and without it giving me a headache to fix my eyes.
- Watching video is a joy in 2160p. And I do not see pixels in the text.
- I am definitely impressed by its picture quality and colours.
- The matte finish on the front is really nice addition.
- Resolution and general color reproduction of IPS panel is great.
- IPS panel out of the box provide great image and now set up on my desk is 100% perfect.
- Max screen brightness of 450 nits which is pretty low for a HDR monitor.
- As for me great monitor for the price. It is a great panel, a bit of backlight bleeding like all IPS.
- The screen is very bright and the color rendering very good.
- Excellent monitor. Good colors and brightness.
- No pixel errors and a great picture! The brightness is far more than sufficient!
- The colour is sometimes weird and i constantly have to go into setting to get rid of the screen tearing.
- If your looking for a gaming hdr solution for the best looking games, I recommend this piece of kit.
- Playing HDR games looks simply stunning. Call of Duty WWII and Hitman with HDR transforms the gaming experience.
- Responsive bottom stick to navigate menus, that clearly has been upgraded over previous models.
- Menu interface is a pleasure to use (compared to another I tried), intuitive and responsive.
- Windows 10 HDR setting is horrible, makes screen look like a dying LCD screen with fading colours.
- HDR10 immediately recognized by XBOX ONE X and PC.
- It is easy to set up, to connect, the foot is stable and looks durable.
- Comes with a stand, which is stable and not takes up a lot of space.
- Great, super intuitive, without looking guides I set it up and it's a joy with its small joystick button.
- The only thing that can be improved is the white plastic finish on the back.
- No issues working with my Macbook pro/Raspberry Pi was perfect for my needs.
- Works via the HDMI cable from my Mac so no extra cables to enable it is a bonus once its plugged in.
- Very good as both HDMI are 2.0 so they both support 60hz as well as diplayport.
- Awful QC connection issues with DP and HDMI.
- HDMI port 1 no longer accepts a 4K signal with the correct menu settings enabled.
- Excellent monitor to pair with PS4pro, virtual hdr but that makes its figure in games like RDR2/ TW3.
- Connect my laptop with HDMI and the difference is huge because it allows me to work at any distance and angle.
- Connected to a MacBook Pro 15 Touch Bar works perfectly as long as you use a cable that supports 4K 60HZ.
- It works well from Mini Displayport to HDMI or Displayport.
- It has for hdmi and displayport and both performing well with full refresh rate.