Product Comparison: LG 27UD58P-B vs LG 27UD58-B
- Response times are decent. I got 60hz with a display port cable, it has some cool ambiant light features, and various modes which are easy to switch between.
- The response time is great. Love it.
- Really great monitor response time is noticeable compared to playing on a tv, overall value for money its very good!
- It is a fantastic monitor, with fast a super response panel. It will look great in any setup.
- Monitor is great, picture quality of 4K and the HDR was phenomenal.
- Outstanding clarity- able to read extremely small text on screen.
- The colors and image quality are really good.
- The fonts are sharp, the contrast can be adjusted super, the brightness I have immediately reduced to 30% and the illumination is flawless and does not fall off at any point.
- It has good viewing angles, good response times and great black levels and colour reproduction.
- The viewing angle on this is poor - eye level at anything below the absolute top of the screen and black crush invades the upper half of the screen.
- The quality of the screen is just 4k but honestly my 1080p curved samsung moniter has better blacks, colour and quality.
- The stand is relatively light yet stable. The assembly is super easy and can be done without the use of tools.
- The fonts looked very crispy and easy on eyes.
- Everything is nice and good materials used to build it. No problems.
- I like that I can easily tilt the screen in any direction.
- The interface was also pretty poor - non-intuitive and pretty hard to navigate at best, this is just not a monitor that suits the purpose it's supposed to be built for.
- One plus that I didn't know is that my old monitors output a lot of heat, making summer a dreadful place to be. This monitor is nice and just mildly above room temp. Love it!
- I have also connected him with a Laptop and impressive videos in 4K.
- It’s excellent that this monitor has many connectors.
- The connection via HDMI cable is stable and gives me 60Hz refresh rate.
- I can easily connect it to two computers thanks to the HDMI and DisplayPort.
- The ports are almost impossible to reach and the stand has not enough height adjustment.
- If you're using it with a retina MacBook Pro, make sure to use a Thunderbolt (mini DisplayPort) to DisplayPort cable to get a 60Hz refresh rate.