Product Comparison: LG 25UM58 vs LG 25UM58-P
- Excellent display, gaming is awesome as the view distance is maximised with 25" panel.
- If you are editing videos or doing anything analytical then this will be a dream to use wide 21:9 monitor.
- The monitor runs at 2560x1440p resolution. 21:9 ultra widescreen. This lets you have alot more horizontal screen space.
- With its ultra widescreen aspect ratio, will make you fall in love with gaming all over again.
- If you are someone who will be using for watching YouTube, then this is not suitable as you will have side edges as this is 21:9.
- Good Display, good resolution, works well with games I have tried.
- Picture quality is great, the extra horizontal screen space is great, and if the game you're playing can support the resolution, it's very immersive.
- The resolution is just right for its size. I love this Monitor for its size.
- It's absolutely wonderful! Not all content is rendered in the 21:9 aspect ratio.
- The 1080p resolution is plenty sharp, and the monitor has satisfyingly thing bezels as well.
- The panel has sharp contrast so the colours are vibrant.
- The monitor is super bright even on the lowest setting.
- The colours and depths of this monitor bring games to life so much that im playing games I've not touched in years because they feel so refreshed.
- The Matt finish on the display is flawless and the picture is sharp and clear without any glare.
- Beautiful crisp clear monitor with an incredible range of colours.
- The colors are amazing. The print is so small it's a strain on the eyes.
- This screen is amazing! Everything looks nice and sharp! You'll enjoy gaming like never before!
- Nice resolution! I use for music recording in a small space where 2 monitors would be too much! This one is attending my needs.
- This is a very high-quality monitor. I am pleased both with the aesthetics and high resolution.
- The colors look nice and crisp but it does have black bars on the side when playing youtube or netflix so keep this in mind.
- The almost-bezel-less construction is really nice too, makes the screen look much neater when it is switched off.
- I have attached this monitor to a monitor mounted stand and it fitted perfectly and holds up with the VESA 100 fitting.
- I popped mine on an extendable arm VESA wall mount and moved it closer to my eyes.
- The stand is sturdy enough if you don't fiddle with it.
- The stand and outer bezels are cheap flimsy plastic, it looks and feels cheap.
- This monitor is nice and light, which is great for wall mounting.
- I use this monitor for music production software, and having the ultrawide screen is incredibly useful for editing.
- The split screen software os amazing and the resolution is better than my Mac Screen.
- Works great. Goes well on vertical stand too. Also has good resolution.
- Color is fantastic and the software for customizing contrast etc for various game types is very quick and easy to use.
- Perfect screen for Mac mini. Connected via HDMI and works flawlessly.
- As you might noticed it has 2*HDMI inputs. Thats because you can host 2 HDMI signals, and swap between them through the monitor software.
- Simple connections with just two hdmi ports, an audio jack and the power cable.
- Only down side is no usb on the back of this monitor.
- Note that this monitor is HDMI in only, so you need to HDMI out on your graphics card to use it at it's full resolution.
- You can connect a stereo speaker or a headset to the back of the monitor.
- The wide screen allows me to open several applications at once, and when connected to my laptop I have a complete setup. It's very well lit, and the colors are good as well. Connection is simple.
- I dislike that the transformer is included in the plug, really hard to place in a power strip next to other items.
- There is only one option for video connectivity; HDMI. There are no speakers built into this unit.
- After a few days, it started not to be working properly with the connection.