Product Comparison: Dell U2414H vs Dell U2515H
- Response for gaming is fantastic and of course for photo editing which is why I got it.
- Full HD 24" screen, great to work on. Highly recommend.
- I love! Completely HD and I love I can connect my laptop via HDMI.
- This 24" is much sharper at 1080p than a 1080p 27" and the screen size is large enough for working on two documents at a time.
- 1080p resolution is quite weak at this time. Recommend to avoid, as this is really old.
- It has excellent resolution, color and clarity.
- 60hz is buttery smooth, I love it. Very bright.
- The resolution is great for high end gaming PCs.
- The resolution is gorgeous. I like it.
- I have tried games and they look fantastic at this resolution.
- Great quality IPS display, worked straight out the box and comes preconfigured for colour and lighting.
- The colours are spot on, the IPS isn't as good as I expect, but it is good especially compared with my old All in one screen.
- I can say that the quality of image is second to none. IPS monitors really are beautiful.
- Good sharp crisp image, good backlight, no backlight bleeding, no dead or stuck pixels.
- The colour accuracy on this monitor is incredible, I'll definitely be buying another one in the near future.
- Colors look nice and crisp, can be bright as hell if you want to.
- The colors, response time and refresh rate reach my standard for "excellent".
- It has a few different options for picture color and quality.
- Purchased for college student who like games, and she enjoys it immensely. Fast, colorful, smooth flowing.
- I had a really hard time getting the color/brightness/contrast settings to my liking.
- The stand is great, and I particularly love the way you can raise or lower the screen using just a fingertip.
- The good things are the stand is excellent, the colours are great, the USB hub is a wonderful feature, the borders are slim.
- The screen controls are via touch operated buttons on the monitor bezel.
- The stands are neat and stable. The screen can rotate into portrait mode which is occasionally useful.
- The thing I love most about this monitor is how thin the bezel is, makes the viewing experience so much better.
- The monitor does come with alot of features that are not really needed or used by the average consumer, but they are nice to have nonetheless.
- Totally adjustable tilt, slant, and rotation is ideal for desktop use.
- The vertical slide adjustment is my favorite feature. Exceptional adjustment options.
- Its an amazing monitor packed with features & delivers with amazing quality/performance for the price.
- The display can also rotate making it easy to access the ports.
- Good connectivity - 2xDP+link for daisy-chaining and 2xHDMI.
- Good addition is audio out for a soundbar, and they also have a USB3 hub built into them which I hadn't appreciated when I ordered.
- I have two of these plugged into my MacBook Pro and they work brilliantly.
- Recommend this Dell product due to the input options for the screen, the easy adjustable screen tilt and height.
- It's got loads of ports, the USB works on pass through even with the computer off so I can still charge devices if I wish.
- Really helps, clear, fast connections. Perfect for video editing for my classes.
- The fact that it connects with a DisplayPort cable. Good.
- Can also connect a keyboard an mouse without fuss!
- Multiple inputs so I can have my pc hooked up via DP and consoles via HDMI.
- Decent array of connections compared to competitors.