Product Comparison: Dell U4919DW vs LG 49WL95C
- Awesome monitor. If you're debating dual monitors at a smaller/lower resolution this is the better option.
- The resolution is 2k and it is so big that that's is why the promote it as 5k.
- The size is great and the resolution is more than enough to handle anything you plug into it.
- Resolution, size and aesthetics are amazing. I love this monitor.
- So, it will not work at the 5120x1440 resolution, only at a reduced resolution like 3840x1080.
- Great monitor for editing. Flexible, wide and lovely.
- This monitor is pretty good. Has a lot of space and makes working much easier.
- The resolution is good. With the included Displayport cable, the full 5120x1440 pixels at 60 Hz.
- Fantastic four ultra-ultrawide productivity in your office or music studio.
- With 49 inch screen and 5120x1440 resolution this is the best widescreen monitor for me.
- The picture is crisp and perfect. Video looks great.
- This monitor is beautiful. Brilliant. Wonderful looking.
- I just got it and I can say it is amazing! Color accuracy is amazing.
- Graphics with 8GB and it's powerful enough to run this monitor and the Macbook screen at the same time at full resolution and 60Hz.
- Colors won't match in PBP mode. Not really worth buying.
- Beautiful, sharp, vibrant picture, acceptable sound, good menu navigation.
- Panel of great quality, attractive design and very practical and functional.
- Huge 32:9 image. This is a TV with monitor features.
- The image of this monitor is superb. Sharp and vibrant colors.
- No dead pixels, no flickering. Just great image with amazing colors.
- Going to 1 monitor really cleaned up the desk and the PGP feature is perfect for working on multiple computers.
- The image is sharp, the colors are accurate, and the monitor has some great features that add versatility and utility to your desk.
- Dell calls this,” Picture-By-Picture.” That’s pretty nifty!
- Dell provides a great piece of software called, Dell Display Manager, which allows you to create snapping zones with the monitor.
- The ability to do picture modes, such as the Picture-By-Picture, and turn on/off the KVM function.
- For a normal working desktop combined with tv via Kodi, it is highly recommended.
- Very comfortable to work. Since I don't play, it doesn't really interest that the monitor is not one of the fastest, from the switching times.
- LG monitor splitting software works perfectly.
- Awesome multitasking monitor with PIP technology.
- Not recommended for gaming since no HDR or G-sync and limited to 60Hz refresh.
- I have my Dell 7480 connected to StarTech(bought from dell) docking station and station is connected to monitor with HDMI & DP.
- Perfect productivity tool and a lot of flexibility in connections.
- I love that the monitor just takes my USB-C from my MacBook and the monitor will power it.
- Display, and utilize input USB's for peripherals through 1 cable.
- None of the USB slots on the back of the monitor work.
- I use this monitor with my 2018 Macbook Pro and works flawlessly with type-c connection.
- I love the fact that I only need a single cable to connect the monitor to my MBP and the monitor also powers the MBP.
- The monitor was connected via Displayport and everything worked fine.
- The convenient three inputs where for example TV (separate decoder), computer and console inside a single screen is convenient.
- HDMI does not have the resolution 5120x1440, and doesn't work with displayport.