Product Comparison: Dell U2419HC vs Dell UltraSharp (U2419H)
- Wonderful, exceptional clarity and resolution.
- Concise design, convenient adjustable support, and excellent display resolution.
- I intentionally looked for a monitor with lower resolution (HD, 1920x1080), but on a 24" screen, the pixel size is quite large.
- This screens resolution was higher this would be my favorite 24" monitor.
- The resolution which is not really great for 2019.
- Excellent monitor with outstanding resolution.
- The resolution is good and the refresh rate is not bad.
- Excellent monitor with good resolution.
- Very nice external monitor. Good reasolution.
- The display resolution is not as good as I expected.
Dell UltraSharp (U2419H)
- The brightness is even across the entire of the screen and Neither of mine have any dead pixels.
- The picture is very crisp and I find I can work at them for hours with no issue.
- Nice thin bezels, good color, great adjustability of the stand.
- Excellent clarity. Sharp image and colors.
- It's bright, text is relatively sharp.
- Great colors, sharp fonts, responsive, easy to adjust and excellent port use.
- U2419H monitor is exceptional, in both color and clarity and ease of setup.
- The colors and all graphics are very clear.
- The clarity, resolution, and colors are excellent and make my viewing of everything on the computer enjoyable.
- The colors as well as the brightness and contrast are fantastic.
- The best feature for MacBook Pro owners is the USB-C connection that also charges your laptop.
- I am very happy with the monitor. I do a lot of streaming so this monitor is like an extra TV.
- It is very easy to move and adjust the angle or height.
- The anti-glare coating is perfect for use in bright or sunlit environments.
- Fits great into a table and it's not intrusive.
- Great display with a good amount of useful features.
- It has most of the features that are most important for use with a desktop-computer system.
- I like the way the stand attaches to the screen.
- I like how I can adjust to the height I want and can tilt back and forth and side to side.
- Made movement between screens annoying.
- One of the four USB 2/3 ports also has a charging icon on it and charges and connects my iPhone.
- I use USB-C to connect to my Mac Mini.
- Great connectivity with USB-C, excellent value.
- Works seamlessly with my Macbook laptop, it even comes with the USB-C cable that keeps my laptop charged.
- They have a crisp display and the connections available with MST, USB-C and DisplayPort.
- User friendly, easy to connect to a docking station.
- I used the HDMI port, but when I switched to the Display Port connection on the 4K unit, it improved dramatically.
- It is connected thru the HDMI port on a high speed video card.
- The setup was very easy. The colors are very clear.
- Just got 2 of this monitors and do not come with HDMI cable.
Dell UltraSharp (U2419H)