Product Comparison: Dell UltraSharp (U2419H) vs Dell P2418D
- Excellent monitor with outstanding resolution.
- The resolution is good and the refresh rate is not bad.
- Excellent monitor with good resolution.
- Very nice external monitor. Good reasolution.
- The display resolution is not as good as I expected.
- 1440p is really nice and when using Windows it gives you much more screen real estate.
- On a 23.8" screen the pixel density is 123ppi which makes text and icons look very sharp and clear.
- 1440p resolution is great at this screen size.
- The resolution is perfect for remote support.
- The important aspect is the resolution. Very good.
Dell UltraSharp (U2419H)
- Great colors, sharp fonts, responsive, easy to adjust and excellent port use.
- U2419H monitor is exceptional, in both color and clarity and ease of setup.
- The colors and all graphics are very clear.
- The clarity, resolution, and colors are excellent and make my viewing of everything on the computer enjoyable.
- The colors as well as the brightness and contrast are fantastic.
- Out of the box the monitor has nice colours, brightness, and contrast.
- The screen also has a matte finish which helps reduce reflections.
- Excellent colour reproduction, glare free surface.
- The colour, sharpness and clarity of text, and overall image quality are superb.
- Bad image quality, colors are all wrong.
- Great display with a good amount of useful features.
- It has most of the features that are most important for use with a desktop-computer system.
- I like the way the stand attaches to the screen.
- I like how I can adjust to the height I want and can tilt back and forth and side to side.
- Made movement between screens annoying.
- Variety of screen settings and it comes with preset button.
- The body looks cool and sturdy.
- Using the On-screen Display settings is very simple and straight forward.
- You can tilt it to potrait orientation only in clockwise way not the other.
- Scalation features are not great either as some apps are not really compatible so I always use 100% scale settings.
- User friendly, easy to connect to a docking station.
- I used the HDMI port, but when I switched to the Display Port connection on the 4K unit, it improved dramatically.
- It is connected thru the HDMI port on a high speed video card.
- The setup was very easy. The colors are very clear.
- Just got 2 of this monitors and do not come with HDMI cable.
- You can connect a USB cable to the monitor from your PC (cable is included).
- I have been using cables to charge my phone or connect USB storage drives.
- I'm using this monitor in my home office, connected to a Dell XPS 13 laptop.
- Only 2 inputs (DP or HDMI), so you may need an adaptor of some sort if your machine uses one of the older VGA or DVI connections.
- There is no HDMI cable come with to connect to my laptop.
Dell UltraSharp (U2419H)