Product Comparison: Dell (S2719DGF) vs Dell U2719D
- The refresh rate is fantastic for gaming. Big resolution is another plus.
- Has a lot of features such as G SYNC, 1440p and minimum 144Hz.
- The responsiveness of the screen is outstanding as is the build quality.
- It ran with FreeSync and 155hz out of the box no issues and is such a massive change from 60hz.
- This monitor is very well constructed and looks amazing. Resolution, refresh rate and response time are best balanced.
- The picture quality is pretty nice overall, it's great for gaming and has low input latency and ghosting.
- 27" at 1440p is perfect for me and this monitor does not disappoint.
- if you want 27" monitor with high quality picture go for this. Recommended.
- Very good value for a display of this resolution and size.
- Really like the 1440p picture quality and tiny bezels.
- The brightness is really good. Colors a vibrant and black is right.
- This Dell's monitor colour diversity is top notch.
- The monitor has no dead / stuck pixels, no backlight bleed and no colour banding issues.
- One of my fears of moving from an IPS display to a TN one were the viewing angles. But both vertical and horizontal angles is decent.
- The black uniformity is extremely good for a TN panel.
- The monitor has a excellent out of the box calibration and I was lucky enough to receive one with almost no black light glow.
- Picture quality is more clear and a bit stronger colors than my old TN monitor.
- Very beautiful monitor from Dell, 8bit panel full rgb cover. and performs good at gaming.
- Fantastic picture quality, color gamut and just the right size without being too big.
- The brightness uniformity on my model was poor around the left and right edges.
- The menus of the monitor are easy to navigate and adjust.
- This freesync monitor now works with Nvidia G-SYNC if you have driver version 417.71 or above. This is just great.
- Freesync is excellent and at a decent 40-155hz range, Nvidia now fully supports Freesync and it works a dream with this particular model.
- Great for gaming, works fine with gsync. HIghly recommend this monitor.
- I do get flicker in low fps menus, overwatch is a big one as the menu is limited to 59fps.
- Nice fuss-free design, super thin, but most importantly great display, and doesn't fatigue the eyes.
- The gaming on it is amazing in spite of 60 Hz frame rate.
- Watching movies on this monitor is a great experience.
- I use monitor mainly for work and it really does the job.
- The "standard" colour mode on this model because it completely wipes out the contrast and colour saturation.
- To be able to use this monitor at 144hz you need a display port cable and this is fairly amazing and easy to setup.
- The monitor has a good amount of connection ports.
- Additional usb ports is a nice for me as I don't going to pull wires to the system unit.
- Ease of set up and Resolution etc. But audio not working over either HDMI 2.0 or DP input.
- Useless audio and usb ports that never going to be in use.
- Monitor comes with big amount of ports, which, personally, I like.
- There a lot of usb ports, that's is great as its easy to charge phone on them.
- Good connectivity helps me to connect every device I have.
- Love there is a audio out, so I can connect my speakers to monitor.
- Lot of useless port like usb and audio out. I'll never gonna use it.