Product Comparison: Dell S2719DC vs Dell 2719DC
- The picture quality for this QHD monitor is excellent, no dead pixels.
- Well built, looks fantastic and really helps my eyes. Needed something very sharp and this fits the bill nicely by 2k res.
- 1440p at 27 inches is perfect. I have my scaling set to 100% in Windows 10 which gives me plenty of real estate without having to squint to see.
- I run an RX 580 in my PC with a 2500K CPU and it copes with 1440p resolution fine.
- The 27" size allows me to split the monitor and combine with my XPS-13 have "three screen" open.
- Great size/resolution ratio. It doesn't need Window scaling which is a plus in many situtions.
- The native resolution is perfect for my setup.
- The GTA 5 benchmark gets around 58-60 fps. Really good resolution.
- Perfect for macbook pro. Great resolution and refresh rate.
- The video quality is exceptionally poor if you cannot drive this at it's native resolution.
- This is a great, vivid, bright monitor both in SDR and HDR situations.
- Loving this monitor, very nice build quality. Good color range and responsive.
- The brightness can go really high which helps when gaming since it really makes everything pop. Blacks are good.
- The new version improves in all ways, especially in brightness levels, and I also appreciate working with a non-reflective screen once again.
- Excellent resolution and color accuracy for a 27" monitor.
- These serve their purpose and I find them to be pretty color accurate from different viewing angles.
- The picture looks good. No terrible color issues.
- It's a good monitor for everyday use. It's nice and big. Nice colors.
- Compact size. No dead pixels. Colors are perfect.
- Great display. Very happy with it.
- The Freesync technology will get a run out when I purchase the graphics card.
- The monitor is the ultra thin infinity edge and HDR 600 certified. All in all, all a truly impressive monitor worth every penny of the purchase.
- I use this for work and it is perfect for programming and web design as the resolution is high enough to have 2 - 4 windows open at once.
- It is easy on the eyes for long periods because it does not flicker and has blue light reduction as an option.
- There's a conflict with the power-save mode on the monitor and this can't be rectified through the On Screen Menu, so it was effectively useless.
- Slim bezels makes the monitor look very modern.
- The size, connectivity, VESA mounting, and design aesthetics of these monitors are very nice.
- It works well for my day to day work and watching netflix movies. Good features.
- It's an IPS panel and it's going to give similar performance to others like it I reckon. Monitor with many features.
- Has a decent amount of backlight bleed.
- I’ve used others by Lenovo with my surface book and had issues with the USB-C connection. This is flawless.
- Picks up the connection instantly and I must say the quality of the screen is brilliant.
- Lovely feeling monitor, powers my MacBook Pro via the usb-c no problem, great screen, very sharp.
- Super easy to connect my MacBook via the USB-C port.
- Excellent monitor. Just beautiful and easy hook up. Loving it.
- Connect a single USB-C cable, which would charge the laptop, drive the USB ports on the monitor, and run both external Dell displays.
- This is essentially a USB-C to display port cable, and the connection essentially becomes a display port connection.
- I was looking for good monitors to connect via USB C to a macbook pro 16 inch setup. I like it.
- The USB-C connection works perfectly.
- I connected a keyboard and mouse to the monitor and only need one cable for my Mac.